Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dark Horse

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark Horse

  1. The crowd was big and for jc most of there offense was Johnson and Grimm Grimm had 221 yards rushing Blake im not for sure on yards but he went out at the beginning of the 2nd half with a knee injury
  2. I have some great news Grimm was up and walking at the hospital they said that it was just a stinger and they say he will be ok.
  3. Grimm was consious when he was on the feild and he was able to move his legs very little and they are pretty sure that is was a broken neck. Our prayers are with him.. Ill will try to keep you updated when i hear an official word.
  4. I will be pulling for Cov Cath in this one. They are a very balanced team and very strong. Good luck Cov Cath
  5. Yeah once upon a time but know I dont think i have anything yellow.
  6. I dont even think i have a yellow shirt.
  7. I sit on the home side and no it is not nicer it is the same as the other. JC only has one set of seats on one side of the feild so when there side of the stands fills up they kind of get over into the visitors section. But if you want to set on the home side you are more than welcome.
  8. They havent reserved seats for the visitors all year so i would say that once CC fans get there the visitor side will be full of black and gold.The only thing i seen them reserve was seats for the other schools bands And all other Eastern Kentucky Schools fans will be there to as there was multiple people from other schools in that section last week. But i personally will not take your alls seats.:thumb:
  9. The Eagles are going to have to play a great game in order to win this Friday. But i believe they can do it.. I am going to go with the eagles in a close one. Come on Eagles let us all leave the old stadium for the last time ever with a win. GO EAGLES:dancingpa
  10. I beleive the coachs will sleep fine except Matney and it wont be because of the game:thumb:
  11. Proud Eagle i am going to steal your Avatar it has my brother in it.
  12. what a game for the Eagles.....The D played there best game of the season. Chase was Awsome blocking Shawn was awsome running . I never thought the Eagles would win by this Much. Congrats to Rock on a great season and the Miller kid is the real deal what a great player On D JC players were lead by Micheal Tackett with 18 tackles and i know Coty Conley Had 10 Tackles. Way to go Eagles one more win and we are heading to PJS
  13. You should have seen mason Countys feild JC last game of the year the hole entire feild nothing but mud, no lines and the mud was a bout 4 inches deep. It was something to watched and looked very fun. I would have loved to been able to play in it..JC seemed to love the mud to. Have a safe trip to P-Ville
  14. I am ready for the game. Buy the time i go to my last class and then drive home. Then take a nap. It will be gametime. Cant wait:dancingpa
  15. Maybe add some fries to the deal:thumb: :lol:
  16. If he will cheer for JC i might buy him a Burger:lol: :thumb:
  17. I would rather mow my grass then read any of your post...
  18. What the look on our face after we had just beat you for a second time. Ill take our screaming face because we just beat you over your crying anyday. They didnt beat JC up and down they feild They played with JC big Difference and the best team in the district WON. So you can laugh till next year all you want JC plays friday and Ashland will be setting at home. I am out JC has a game next week that they have to worry about.:lol: :lol: :ylsuper:
  19. PA man BLAH BLAH BLAH Get over it you lost be like all the other Ashland fans move on. And for those complaining Jc is going to have one of the best sports complex in the state next year and they say they are even going to buy some big speakers to put on th visitors side so they can hear our PA man good. Ashland played a great game but lost. A answered prayer coach Hart is crazy they put that play in this week and they practiced it like crazy. It was a designed play and it worked to perfection. Great season Ashland JC on to Rock
  20. I think JC will be alright in this game. If they play to there potential they will have a good chance of winning i am going to take the Eagles in this one by a small margin. The "Nest" will be rocking again next friday .
  21. Wow what a great game!!!!!!! I would just like to give credit to Ashlands coaching staff and players there coaches had a great game plan and there kids did exactly what they were told. Congrats to Ashland on a great season. As for the Eagle so much for the teory that they are one dimensional and cant throw the ball as all Offensive TD were pass plays. They showed that they can come back when down late. Congrats JC and congrats to The Tomcats on there season.
  22. :lol: I know i was very fast:lol: JC should have a great year
  23. I to think it would be a very good thing for the Eagles if Tommy Taylor would come out for Baseball. I just dont think people understand how Important it is for a team to have some people on the bench to come in and run the bases. I was on the 2004 team and running bases was one of the reasons we made it as far as we did with JD Brandon music and some others able to come in as courtesy runners really helped us.( Lord knows i needed a courtesy runner didnt i firebird.:lol: ) But i think this team is going to be very solid and i think alot of it is going to depend on how the young players have developed and what is going to happen at the catcher position. I know Taylor Smith is haveing shoulder problems. Firebird do you think Taylor is going to be the catcher or Nick Vance i remember him being a catcher? But pitching will be fine I am looking forward to watching them this season
  24. He had somewhere around 500 yards he didnt get the ball much he was mainly a blocker for Ron. I remember in the Greenup game last year Ron got hurt and Grimm had 197 yards and that was the only time he had alot of carries

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.