Everything posted by FarBeyondDriven
-
Former Highlands slugger Graybill
Congrats to former Highlands star, current UL player, Shelby Graybill. She collected her first college hit against CSU-Bakersfield over the weekend in Las Vegas. Love to see kids that I know getting it down at the next level.
-
All A Tourney....Quality event, folks are missing out.
Fact!
-
Cover Songs
Ace also covered Ballard" In the Night". Not sure any or most of his stuff was actually "covered". I think after his Argent days, his primary thing was being a songwriter, like a Desmond Child.
-
Monroe County 60 Murray 57 (All A State Quarter-Final)
Murray has a history of extremely questionable strategies in the All A. Had Holy Cross beat in Champiinship game 2 years ago, but decided to purposely foul at the wrong time. Cost them the game.
-
8th Region Tournament Site?
Will be a 29th District school. Hopefully not Oldham County......pretty sure their court is not regulation length, evident by where the volleyball lines intersect with basketball lines. Or the volleyball lines aren't regulation.
-
Cover Songs
Pantera covering Black Sabbath's "Planet Caravan"
-
You Be The Ref...
Blarge-what happens when an officiating crew has NO idea what happened.
-
Grant County @ Williamstown Predictions
One of the best rivalries in the state.
-
DeSales 63 Simon Kenton 56
I agree. But on girls side, size is much harder to overcome in my opinion.
-
Simon Kenton Invitational
Heard it was a 65 footer.
-
Trimble County 58 Walton-Verona 30
Very convincing win. Congrats to Coach Stewart!
-
Camron Justice Tranferring
Has much to do with kids not being pushed out of their comfort zone before they get to D1 level.
-
All "A" Classic State Tournament Brackets Announced
Thank you correcting my pet peave.
-
2A - Gallatin County @ Walton-Verona - Predictions
Both teams have very good kickers. Would be cool to see the game come down to a FG.
-
Simon Kenton 77 Highlands 53
So I assume SK shot a high percentage behind the arc? WOW!
-
Austin Steurer
None are currently looking at him that I am aware of, but that will change. My sources tell me that Coach Browning has been contacting schools on his behalf.
-
Gallatin County 17 Ludlow 15
Congrats to Coach Browning, his team, and staff.
-
Gallatin County 31 Bracken County 27
Congrats to Coach Browning, his staff, and team.
-
Cooper's Sean McNeil Picks Up Offer
I have no doubt that McNeil is a great talent, a D2 for sure. You basically equated most high school players to D3 college talent, I just pointed out that most high school players aren't good enough to play D3 basketball.
-
Cooper's Sean McNeil Picks Up Offer
Agreed. MOST, and I mean most high school players are not good enough to play D3 basketball.
-
Cooper's Sean McNeil Picks Up Offer
I understand where you are coming from, but high school ball is not remotely close to D3 ball.
-
High School Gym sizes in Kentucky.
Henry County High School KHSAA Directory Entry
-
High School Gym sizes in Kentucky.
As big the gym is, the locker rooms are about the size of a Chevette. Clark Kent would have trouble changing in those locker rooms.
-
High School Gym sizes in Kentucky.
That's the official capacity listed on the KHSAA website.
-
High School Gym sizes in Kentucky.
Henry County 5,400