Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FarBeyondDriven

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FarBeyondDriven

  1. Congrats to former Highlands star, current UL player, Shelby Graybill. She collected her first college hit against CSU-Bakersfield over the weekend in Las Vegas. Love to see kids that I know getting it down at the next level.
  2. Ace also covered Ballard" In the Night". Not sure any or most of his stuff was actually "covered". I think after his Argent days, his primary thing was being a songwriter, like a Desmond Child.
  3. Murray has a history of extremely questionable strategies in the All A. Had Holy Cross beat in Champiinship game 2 years ago, but decided to purposely foul at the wrong time. Cost them the game.
  4. Will be a 29th District school. Hopefully not Oldham County......pretty sure their court is not regulation length, evident by where the volleyball lines intersect with basketball lines. Or the volleyball lines aren't regulation.
  5. Pantera covering Black Sabbath's "Planet Caravan"
  6. Blarge-what happens when an officiating crew has NO idea what happened.
  7. I agree. But on girls side, size is much harder to overcome in my opinion.
  8. Very convincing win. Congrats to Coach Stewart!
  9. Has much to do with kids not being pushed out of their comfort zone before they get to D1 level.
  10. Both teams have very good kickers. Would be cool to see the game come down to a FG.
  11. So I assume SK shot a high percentage behind the arc? WOW!
  12. None are currently looking at him that I am aware of, but that will change. My sources tell me that Coach Browning has been contacting schools on his behalf.
  13. Congrats to Coach Browning, his team, and staff.
  14. Congrats to Coach Browning, his staff, and team.
  15. I have no doubt that McNeil is a great talent, a D2 for sure. You basically equated most high school players to D3 college talent, I just pointed out that most high school players aren't good enough to play D3 basketball.
  16. Agreed. MOST, and I mean most high school players are not good enough to play D3 basketball.
  17. I understand where you are coming from, but high school ball is not remotely close to D3 ball.
  18. Henry County High School KHSAA Directory Entry
  19. As big the gym is, the locker rooms are about the size of a Chevette. Clark Kent would have trouble changing in those locker rooms.
  20. That's the official capacity listed on the KHSAA website.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.