Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bwood

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bwood

  1. Looking for a team for my son next summer. He will be 13 in August. If anyone knows of upcoming tryouts, I would appreciate it.
  2. For Beechwood: Adam Gohs, Steve Hadden, Chas Hyde, AJ Smith, Brady Slusher; Scott: EJ Murray; Ryle: O'hara...need help naming the rest.:confused: Don't know how they rate in 16U
  3. Beechwood players are Adam Gohs, Steve Hadden, Chas Hyde, AJ Smith and Brady Slusher, Scott-EJ Murray...O'hara (sp?) Ryle...need some help
  4. Loosing 2 lefties hurt...Cody of course, is strong, Hadden and AJ have pitched really well, still think when we fine tune the other pitchers, we'll be fine.
  5. Proud of the Tigers...I think this team surprised a lot of people this year. The game was not the "cakewalk" that the final score reflected. Season's not over yet!
  6. The ball never hit the runner
  7. I saw that down at the "All A", awesome play to tack on another run.
  8. The fly ball scored an error (questionable scoring) was hit so deep the player on 3rd would have tagged and scored regardless, don't understand your reasoning for pointing this out.
  9. No concession stand, no cushy seats, no restroom, no Rosey Red/Mr. Redleg race, just 4 bases, a backstop and a beautiful sunny day...what more do you need....play ball
  10. I agree, my vote is with Elliot. Wish I had kept my own stats to back it up. Maybe someone out there can share his stats. Great athlete, fine young man.
  11. Beechwood/LCA tied at 7, called around midnight due to lightening
  12. When does 9 play 11?
  13. We beat Carroll Co early on in the season, just about everyone pitched an inning that game.
  14. Split squad varsity game, the other varsity kids stayed home to play in "All A" against Newport. I think most of the boys were JV
  15. NCC has improved each week-and they can throw too.
  16. It's a sad ending to a very exciting era for the Tigers. The underclassman loved those senior boys and really wanted a win last night for them.
  17. You were right on!
  18. Anyone have predictions for tomorrow night's game?
  19. Beechwood's High School enrollment, grades 7-12, is around 500.
  20. I heard a math position is coming open at Beechwood after Christmas Break
  21. Yeagle gave his all to this program. His football genius was his love for his players. I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone will have the success that he's had~It is a very sad day for Beechwood. We will miss you Mike!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.