Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bwood

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bwood

  1. Beechwood should be in front of Highlands, I thought they looked a lot better than Highlands today. Also beat NCC in the All A.
  2. Beechwood was solid on pitching and defense, could use a few more hits....great game... Beechwood is very young..3 seniors, 2 juniors
  3. Only faster will be Bluegrass Cheifs summer ball...Lokesak, Hyde, Cotton..they have other good hitting of's, but I don't know their 60 times.
  4. Don't know about Cotton, but have seen Farris, Maile and Lokesak play. Everyone knows position players have a tougher time getting looks than pitchers and catchers. So I don't think you can compare the talent level vs the amount of D1 mail. I think Lokesak will be every bit as successful as the 2 of them in college and beyond. His speed is unmatched in this area. I think we can all agree there are other NKY players, besides top 3 at CCH,that will be successful beyond high school, Hunter Jones isn't even being compared here.
  5. How is Beechwood jv doing?
  6. Beechwood hasn't played in a week, how is CCH getting so many games in, everyone else has been rained out.:isurrender:
  7. I'm very sorry to hear about Baker, he will be missed, hopefully it will be a quick recovery... Glad to hear AJ is OK
  8. Who did Mark Kelly sign with?
  9. I thought they won the championship against Ryle that year.
  10. BEECHWOOD HEADED TO ALL 'A' SEMIFINALS TIGERS CAPTURE SUSPENDED GAME.(KY Enquirer Sports) The Kentucky Post (Covington, KY); May 1, 2007; 700+ Words ...left fielder Chas Hyde's walk-off run-scori...Monday and the Beechwood High School...of the ninth. Hyde started Beechwood...last Monday. Chas started our...2B, 3 RBIs; Hyde 2-4; Schmuck 2-4. Records: Beechwood 12-9, Lexington... (walk off run scored off Robbie Ross (2nd round pick by rangers and gunned down LCA's best hitter at 2nd)....maybe not the greatest bat or arm in the world?!
  11. Shuttlesworth(?) from connor I believe is going to Navy. Anyone know for sure?
  12. Me either, but watched Lokesak in summer ball and I think you will hear a lot about him next year. Very fast, hits for power and loves the game.
  13. Center field. Very, very fast, I think he is better than Cotton.
  14. I think Lokesak will be better than Maile
  15. Was hoping there wasn't truth to this rumor. Loosing Mike Bowling, Matt Long and Bobby Mullins is very sad for the young athletes at BHS.
  16. Which level?
  17. Pitching was not the problem tonight, 10 men lob was the problem.
  18. Two good hitting teams, hometeam was a huge advantage in this game. It's a shame that all these teams are in the same region, because they all could probably contend at Applebee's.
  19. Every mistake is costly at this time of year. Tough loss for the Tigers, especially the seniors. Thanks for the great years of baseball, Gohs, Miller, Elliott, Williams, Hadden, and Morris.
  20. Well aware, that's who pitched last time they met, and BHS threw AJ Smith, they were very evenly matched.
  21. Murray: 3-4, 2B, 2 RBIs Way to go EJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.