Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSBCA Preseason Top 50 Players

Featured Replies

List of the KY High School Baseball Coaches Association, Preseason Top 50 Players for 2009.

 

2009 Preseason Top 50 Players


Player


School


Chase Adkins Ashland
Chris Berry Trinity
Brandon Boling Byran Station
Michael Buschman Henry Clay
Jarred Clarkson Shelby County
Chance Clifton Franklin Co.
Eric Craft Greenup Co.
Logan Dailey Harrison Co.
Brian Doering Manual
Chase Downing Daviess Co.
Ty Downing Greenwood
Tyler Dunaway Eastern
Brandon Eggenschwiler Dunbar
Jeff Embree Danville
John Fidanza Ballard
Neil Fogle Apollo
Cody Forsythe Marshall Co.
Drew Freeman Estill Co.
Cody Gibson PRP
Trevor Gott Tates Creek
Spencer Greer Bell Co.
Caleb Hanes Bowling Green
Trey Harper PRP
Logan Jackson Tates Creek
Tyler Jackson East Carter
Mark Kelly Newport Central Catholic
Sam Kidd Ohio County
Ben Lady Eastern
Corey Littrell Trinity
Billy Logan Greenup Co.
Austin Lyons Paintsville
Luke Maile Covington Catholic
Jared Martin Jr. Harrison Co.
Curtis McCombs Ballard
Davey Murphy Owensboro
Brandon Napier Perry Central
Tanner Perkins Rockcastle County
Gabe Pirtie Henderson Co.
Jordan Queen Western Hills
JT Riddle Western Hills
Zach Riney Elizabethtown
T.J. Searcy Hazard
Cory Sewell Corbin
Chandler Shepherd Lawrence Co.
A.J. Smith Beechwood
Cole Sturgeon Owensboro Catholic
Jeremy Turpin Anderson Co.
Bradley Vanderglas Greenwood
Arron Watts McCreary Co.
Jordan Williams Christian Co

 

http://www.khsbca.com/

  • Replies 45
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009 Preseason Top 50 Players


Player


School

Chase Adkins Ashland
Chris Berry Trinity
Brandon Boling Byran Station
Michael Buschman Henry Clay
Jarred Clarkson Shelby County
Chance Clifton Franklin Co.
Eric Craft Greenup Co.
Logan Dailey Harrison Co.
Brian Doering Manual
Chase Downing Daviess Co.
Ty Downing Greenwood
Tyler Dunaway Eastern
Brandon Eggenschwiler Dunbar
Jeff Embree Danville
John Fidanza Ballard
Neil Fogle Apollo
Cody Forsythe Marshall Co.
Drew Freeman Estill Co.
Cody Gibson PRP
Trevor Gott Tates Creek
Spencer Greer Bell Co.
Caleb Hanes Bowling Green
Trey Harper PRP
Logan Jackson Tates Creek
Tyler Jackson East Carter
Mark Kelly Newport Central Catholic
Sam Kidd Ohio County
Ben Lady Eastern
Corey Littrell Trinity
Billy Logan Greenup Co.
Austin Lyons Paintsville
Luke Maile Covington Catholic
Jared Martin Jr. Harrison Co.
Curtis McCombs Ballard
Davey Murphy Owensboro
Brandon Napier Perry Central
Tanner Perkins Rockcastle County
Gabe Pirtie Henderson Co.
Jordan Queen Western Hills
JT Riddle Western Hills
Zach Riney Elizabethtown
T.J. Searcy Hazard
Cory Sewell Corbin
Chandler Shepherd Lawrence Co.
A.J. Smith Beechwood
Cole Sturgeon Owensboro Catholic
Jeremy Turpin Anderson Co.
Bradley Vanderglas Greenwood
Arron Watts McCreary Co.
Jordan Williams Christian Co

 

http://www.khsbca.com/

 

Good to see 4 players from the 16th region on the list. Congrats to those young men.

Some good players on this list.

There are some people on here who shouldn't be and some people missing who should be. Some good players are mentioned though. Gonna be a good season.

Hard to believe that there isn't another CCH player mentioned as well as other 9th region kids.

Hard to believe that there isn't another CCH player mentioned as well as other 9th region kids.

 

I would have to agree. Not having Isler and even Darner in there is questionable. And I too thought there would be more from the 9th region. I mean no slight to Mark Kelly and AJ Smith, but I can think of many others better than them that were left off.

 

But nevertheless, it's going to be a great baseball season. Especially up here in NKY! So glad it's here..

I would have to agree. Not having Isler and even Darner in there is questionable. And I too thought there would be more from the 9th region. I mean no slight to Mark Kelly and AJ Smith, but I can think of many others better than them that were left off.

 

But nevertheless, it's going to be a great baseball season. Especially up here in NKY! So glad it's here..

 

I couldn't agree more. The Smith kid is legit he is a division 1 player signed already with Morehead (I Think). I think a lot of this is a thing that if a coach likes you you will have some ink, if they don't like you then you have to get out and do your own recruiting to get what you want or sometimes deserve.

Good luck to all !!

I couldn't agree more. The Smith kid is legit he is a division 1 player signed already with Morehead (I Think). I think a lot of this is a thing that if a coach likes you you will have some ink, if they don't like you then you have to get out and do your own recruiting to get what you want or sometimes deserve.

Good luck to all !!

 

I believe Smith is going to Murray State, but yeah he is a good pitcher. But not the best up here in NKY, which makes me scratch my head at how some of these players were picked. I'm just excited for the season to begin!

I believe Smith is going to Murray State, but yeah he is a good pitcher. But not the best up here in NKY, which makes me scratch my head at how some of these players were picked. I'm just excited for the season to begin!

 

I am not 100% for sure but normally any player that has signed a D1 scholarship automatically makes this list unless coaches don't submit the name and/or coaches are not a member of the KHSBCA. However, when dealing with this many players, it's easy to leave someone off.

I am not 100% for sure but normally any player that has signed a D1 scholarship automatically makes this list unless coaches don't submit the name and/or coaches are not a member of the KHSBCA. However, when dealing with this many players, it's easy to leave someone off.

 

Looking at it, that makes sense. Thanks!

I believe Smith is going to Murray State, but yeah he is a good pitcher. But not the best up here in NKY, which makes me scratch my head at how some of these players were picked. I'm just excited for the season to begin!

 

Just curious, who is better than Smith?????

Just curious, who is better than Smith?????

 

Smith was signed for his "potential" of turning into a very good pitcher. He is a big tall kid that could stronger during his next four year, but he at this moment (IMO) he is not even close to being the third best NKy pitcher.

 

You must understand that I am speaking of a pitcher not a thrower. Smith throws but at this moment he isn't an outstanding pitcher yet, but he has the size and as thus has what some College coaches want and or are looking for....

Smith was signed for his "potential" of turning into a very good pitcher. He is a big tall kid that could stronger during his next four year, but he at this moment (IMO) he is not even close to being the third best NKy pitcher.

 

You must understand that I am speaking of a pitcher not a thrower. Smith throws but at this moment he isn't an outstanding pitcher yet, but he has the size and as thus has what some College coaches want and or are looking for....

 

Thank you, you probably stated it better than I could. I believe Murray looked at Smiths size and realized that he has potential to be a really good pitcher one day.

Who did Mark Kelly sign with?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.