Everything posted by 32TRUE
-
McCreary Central @ Lincoln Predictions
3 teams you might want to take a closer look at, before you bite off more then you or your team can chew.:fight:
-
GRC vs North Laurel predictions
GRCs speed and size will be to much for NL, 35 to 6 the cards will be 4-2 after friday night. GO, Cards!
-
Montgomery County's defense
I think Montgomery Co, can play with anybody in the district.
-
George Rogers Clark 23 Montgomery Co 15
Good game.
-
Franklin Co. vs. Anderson Co. Predictions/thoughts
If AC,can interrupt FC, qbs game and keep him off blance they could make it a 49 to 28 Franklin Co, good luck to both teams.
-
Prayers for Russell's Jacob Sizemore
Get well soon.
-
Harrison County vs. Lexington Catholic
If HC, still had the big dog, Custer and two or three other stand out players, this game would be close. But theres no stand with out Custer and company, Catholic will win this game big 48 to 14.
-
Woodford County vs. Lafayette
I like your point:thumb: but do you thinK Lafayette can handle Woodfords :flame: passing game? WC, 28 to 21 after your good Quote I will give Lafayette, 21.
-
Offensive players that can take over a game....
:thumb: you are right good blocking goes along way with a good back. I like Clark of Russell, and the kid from GRC, 6'1 224 pound Clint Greene, and Henry Clays, top dog, 6'1 185 pounder, #31 Chase M. I think this kid could take over a college game.
-
Woodford County vs. Lafayette
After friday night, Woodford Co, will be 6-0 two games deep in the dist.
-
GRC Secondary
RedRageFan. :thumb: :thumb:
-
Montgomery vs. Clark predictions?
I like GRC, in this one, if they practice hard stay focus, I can see GRC, winning a physical game 28 - 14
-
GRC Secondary
Conners was out for disciplinary reason.
-
Montgomery vs. Clark predictions?
Both teams could be 4-0, GRC, had a chance to win every game they played this year right up to the end. 13 to 20 SWP, and 14 to 17 TC, thats 12 points short of a 4-0 season.
-
George Rogers Clark 49 Garrard County 27
Greene, set a new record at GRC, he carrie the ball 15 times for 273 yards and 6 TDs GRC, Offensive line did a great job. :fight: blocking.
-
George Rogers Clark 49 Garrard County 27
And Clint along with his team will be glad to see Roger's and Conners, next week when they take on MC, with that big upset of M Central.
-
Montgomery County 26 Madison Central 21
Good job, Montgomery.
-
GRC Fastest Player
Good point:thumb: Ok some of the coaches will do that, but this kid Morton, could be the next great sprinter in track, I dont think football will be his tickit. hes alot better as a sprinter.
-
GRC Fastest Player
One last thing, if a kid ran the 200 meters in 19.68 sec, I wounder what his 40 time would be. This kid is a Winchester and Lexington native, he was clocked under 4.2, he holds the 3rd fastest time on record Tyson Gay, he played football for Lex, Lafayette hes world class speed. It would have been a shame, if my man tyson, times were unaccurate, he would just be the 3rd doubt in the world. and not the 3rd fastest in the 200m. :fight:
-
GRC Fastest Player
I keep telling my my moms, brother the same thing 4.3 s and 4.2s no way, then he tell me , [and I Quote,] I been working with kids, not just in football, but track and basketball, and after 27 1/2 years at one the top SEC schools in the nation I've seen it all from 4.29 to the 43s and 4s, to kids jumping off the chart. So in Nov, he will be doing a show on ESPN, that will put this to rest for good. And I sure hope so:ylsuper:
-
GRC Fastest Player
Oh I get it, so if the Heisman can't run it then the poor litte high school kid can't do it. Come on bro, speed is speed:cool:
-
GRC Fastest Player
go Ron.
-
GRC Fastest Player
You might be right, when they timed him in the 40 the colleges coaches could'nt handle 4.32:flame:
-
Garrard Co vs George Rogers Clark
I was just trying to help you out, Da, S, 1. ::confused: I thought you might know this guy, since you started threads about him. :confused:
-
Garrard Co vs George Rogers Clark
YOU RIGHT.:thumb: GO Cards!