Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC Fastest Player

Featured Replies

I watched these guys play southwestern and they have some super speed. #8 #15 #27 #12 and the big full back i think his number is #42. I'm just curius so give me some feedback

Thats easy # 8 Rogers or # 12 Morton. Da Secret, I dont think any of these players care about whos the fastest. Right now GRC, needs to be fast as a TEAM, let's get ready to win some games I know for a fact that most of the players on your list could care less.

Im am sure GRC has speed, they just need to use it in a positive way for their team.

  • Author

GRC is going to get it together they just need a big win. i think if they beat Lincon Co that will get there confedense up and then they'll be on a role. just like last year no one really exspected them to beat Takes Creek and i dont think they did either but when they won that game their confedense was shy high and then they had a gret season. It's going to be an interesting year for the cards:laugh:

Great team speed. I give the edge to Morton as individual fastest.

Great team speed. I give the edge to Morton as individual fastest.

You might be right, when they timed him in the 40 the colleges coaches could'nt handle 4.32:flame:

go Ron.

You might be right, when they timed him in the 40 the colleges coaches could'nt handle 4.32:flame:

 

WOW! I bet the college coaches couldn't handle that time! Keep in mind that last year's Heisman winner ran a 4.53 at the combine. That kid might want to just skip college altogether!

It seems like we have another case of coaches timing 40's and getting ridiculous numbers. I don't doubt at all that GRC has some very fast players, but I would say they are in the 4.4-4.6 range, which is still extremely fast for high school. A sub-4.4 guy in high school is on every recruiter in America's watch list. We need to set up a race between GRC and Mercer's fastest guys to see which one can break 4.2 first.:rolleyes:

WOW! I bet the college coaches couldn't handle that time! Keep in mind that last year's Heisman winner ran a 4.53 at the combine. That kid might want to just skip college altogether!

Oh I get it, so if the Heisman can't run it then the poor litte high school kid can't do it. Come on bro, speed is speed:cool:

Oh I get it, so if the Heisman can't run it then the poor litte high school kid can't do it. Come on bro, speed is speed:cool:

 

Yeh and blinder speed is the worst, sometimes you have to look through someone else's goggles before you realize that your's aren't very accurate..

 

I'm sure he's fast, but highly doubt he can run a 4.32 non wind aided 40.:irked:

It seems like we have another case of coaches timing 40's and getting ridiculous numbers. I don't doubt at all that GRC has some very fast players, but I would say they are in the 4.4-4.6 range, which is still extremely fast for high school. A sub-4.4 guy in high school is on every recruiter in America's watch list. We need to set up a race between GRC and Mercer's fastest guys to see which one can break 4.2 first.:rolleyes:

I keep telling my my moms, brother the same thing 4.3 s and 4.2s no way, then he tell me , [and I Quote,] I been working with kids, not just in football, but track and basketball, and after 27 1/2 years at one the top SEC schools in the nation I've seen it all from 4.29 to the 43s and 4s, to kids jumping off the chart. So in Nov, he will be doing a show on ESPN, that will put this to rest for good. And I sure hope so:ylsuper:

Oh I get it, so if the Heisman can't run it then the poor litte high school kid can't do it. Come on bro, speed is speed:cool:

 

No I'm not saying that....I believe you....so send him to the NFL. Speed is speed, and world class sprinters run legit 4.3's. Hopefully he's not on steroids yet, maybe we can use him for the US track team.:D

Yeh and blinder speed is the worst, sometimes you have to look through someone else's goggles before you realize that your's aren't very accurate..

 

I'm sure he's fast, but highly doubt he can run a 4.32 non wind aided 40.:irked:

One last thing, if a kid ran the 200 meters in 19.68 sec, I wounder what his 40 time would be. This kid is a Winchester and Lexington native, he was clocked under 4.2, he holds the 3rd fastest time on record Tyson Gay, he played football for Lex, Lafayette hes world class speed. It would have been a shame, if my man tyson, times were unaccurate, he would just be the 3rd doubt in the world. and not the 3rd fastest in the 200m. :fight:

One last thing, if a kid ran the 200 meters in 19.68 sec, I wounder what his 40 time would be. This kid is a Winchester and Lexington native, he was clocked under 4.2, he holds the 3rd fastest time on record Tyson Gay, he played football for Lex, Lafayette hes world class speed. It would have been a shame, if my man tyson, times were unaccurate, he would just be the 3rd doubt in the world. and not the 3rd fastest in the 200m. :fight:

 

If he ran a 19.68 200, then screw football, he's only .36 seconds off the all-time world record. His 40 is irrelevant. He should forget football and run track instead. I'll look forward to seeing him return kicks at Miami!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.