Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs North Laurel predictions

Featured Replies

Both teams are 1-0 in the district. One of these two teams has to go home with a loss, who will be.

George Rogers Clark - 30

North Laurel - 12

North Laurel has rolled off 3 good wins in a row and looks to be getting its offensive kinks work out. Although NL is playing some very good football, I believe that George Rogers Clark is the better team and with this game at GRC I have to give the edge to them. Although I would love to see NL pull this one out.:thumb: My prediction:

 

GRC: 35

NL: 28

Last year, GRC escaped The Jungle with a 12-7 win in a terrific defensive effort by both teams. I haven't seen a NL vs GRC game with a ton of scoring as they really get after each other on defense pretty solid the past few years.

 

I am going to be a homer this week and pick the Jags. I picked them the past 3 weeks and they haven't let me down. I just think they are becoming a much better team than many have given them credit for after their poor performances in weeks 1 & 2. Asher has had 2 weeks to get back to 100% which he obviously wasn't at during the NL vs SL game and he had a very solid game against GRC last season catching NL's only score. Maggard runs harder than any back I have seen this season and he will get the tough yards. Brandenburg is showing more speed and his size/power will help the Jags ground game as well. Wardrup is developing into a very solid QB and I expect that he will have a good game as well. Last year, the Jags did a very poor job of pass protecting in the GRC game, but they seem to have improved that dramatically the past few weeks. Having seen Justin Collins and his speedy Western squad in week 2 will help the Jags be more prepared for this one as they didn't see a team with the athleticism of the Cardinals before they faced them last year.

 

NL 22

GRC 21

I think the Cards are gaining confidence and I'm ready to see them play to their potential. Let's have a great week of practice and continue to work together!!! This will be a great defensive game but I've got to take GRC in this one!

GRC 35-NL 7 for some reason I think GRC is ready to break out of their funck and show the type of team they can be.

GRC 35-NL 7 for some reason I think GRC is ready to break out of their funck and show the type of team they can be.

I hope so. GRC has alot of potential to really make some noise. They are letting teams play with them , that I thought that should not have. I have seen some bright spots...Josh Tackett with his tackles in the MC game. Tatum Lewis with his big plays. Clint Green...really stepping up his play. Dougie Mason really looking good at the QB position. These two team both reallly take it to each other and as the past several years, I expect a great game. NL has really been playing better each week.

I hate that I will miss this game...taking my parents to Tennessee this week, and will not have the use of a computer. Would be nice if someone would call me and give me updates.:thumb:

GRC shows the Jags some hard hittin football. Kind of stuns them at first then they pick it back up and play them a good game. But just cant get back over the hill they put in the path

GRC-35

NL-21

I think Maggard, Asher and company finally get this offense together for a close win at GRC.

GRC shows the Jags some hard hittin football. Kind of stuns them at first then they pick it back up and play them a good game. But just cant get back over the hill they put in the path

GRC-35

NL-21

 

GRC is a good hitting team, however, after playing JCHS, I think the Jags have already seen a very hard hitting team and learned how to bounce back from that. The Jags have a few guys who will lay the pads to an opponent as well (Brandenburg, Maggard, etc). This should be a very good game with a lot on the line for playoff positioning.

GRCs speed and size will be to much for NL, 35 to 6 the cards will be 4-2 after friday night. GO, Cards!

Clark Co. 28-0.

Clark Co. 28-0.

 

I hope this prediction will be as good most of your others regarding NL.

 

I say:

 

NL 27

GRC 24

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.