Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard Co vs George Rogers Clark

Featured Replies

GRC will have their first home game this year. Look for the Cards to win....your thoughts.

Garrard Co, humiliating by each team they have played I don't see no end to this humiliation this would be a good time for GRC, to fine tune, there defense, and offense. GRC, 42 GC, 0.

Clark Co. 41-0.

Garrard is really young and inexperienced. They lack size and quickness. Mix in the fact that they're playing a solid Class AAAA school and this will be a long night in Winchester.

 

Clark County 49, Garrard County 6

GRC - 43

Garrad County - 8

I think Garrad may be in for a old fashion behind the wood shed whippin.

I think Garrad may be in for a old fashion behind the wood shed whippin.

 

Which week are you talking about? In all seriousness, this will be a tough week for Garrard and so will next week's trip to Frankfort. Hopefully they will keep some confidence for games with Grant County, Casey County and Wayne County.

  • Author

GRC will be without McGraffery for this game...still have plenty of players to go to.

Who is McGraffery?

  • Author
Who is McGraffery?

Getting old I guess...:D should have been #8 Robell Rogers RB/SS # 32 Brandon McCaffery will be playing.

I'm also hearing that #15 is also going to be out but I really don't have any info on why. is anyone knows then can u give me some feed back please

I don't know for sure so I can't say.

Why does #15 seem to keep getting kicked off? This is the second time

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.