Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC Secondary

Featured Replies

Is GRC secondary that bad or does the recievers they play just make good catches. Because when i seen them play the secondary never did get burned they just didn't make the play on the ball. They would be right there with the reciever and even jump the same time, it's just they didn't catch it or it hit off there hand and bounced into the recievers hand. But not once have i seen the secondary just get flat out burned. Another reason why there hurting agianst garrod is because there two good cover safties (rogers and conner) were out and both have good coverage. Conner hasn't played defence since takes creek but really didnt get to show is coverage because all they did waa run. I dont know why conner hasn't played defence but anyone knows then i wouldn't mine getting some feed back. none the less Go Cards:ylsuper:

GRC's secondary never really gets burned. They're always in on the play. I think (my opinion) is that because they are short they usually get out jumped or out positioned for the ball. They have great speed. I believe they just need better timing on the jump and better positioning. As for Conner, .......I don't know. I know him and I know that he can be and is a good kid. Sometimes tough love doesn't work on a kid. He has overcome some difficult obstacles and a little attention and positive words could go a long with him.

  • Author

I don't know why conner didn't play but they could have used him in the secondary. I like the way conner plays on the feild and he is a playmaker exspecially running the ball. He can make a run the should be a 5 yard lose into a 20 yard gain. If u dont believe me watch the southwestern game. I also like watching the beast tristin jones go to work.

I don't know why conner didn't play but they could have used him in the secondary. I like the way conner plays on the feild and he is a playmaker exspecially running the ball. He can make a run the should be a 5 yard lose into a 20 yard gain. If u dont believe me watch the southwestern game. I also like watching the beast tristin jones go to work.

Conners was out for disciplinary reason.

GRC's secondary never really gets burned. They're always in on the play. I think (my opinion) is that because they are short they usually get out jumped or out positioned for the ball. They have great speed. I believe they just need better timing on the jump and better positioning. As for Conner, .......I don't know. I know him and I know that he can be and is a good kid. Sometimes tough love doesn't work on a kid. He has overcome some difficult obstacles and a little attention and positive words could go a long with him.

RedRageFan. :thumb: :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.