Everything posted by The Defender
-
Rockcastle County vs. Corbin....Week 1
When you speak of Danville you think of one of the best teams in the state every year in any Class.
-
Rockcastle County vs. Corbin....Week 1
Rock will win this one big/ Rock will be the best team in the mountains and maybe 3A period.
-
Class 2A, Region 4 Poll
The M'boro 2006, 2007 team has just as many weapons as they had on the 98' 99 state champion team. The only difference is in 98' 99 M'boro had that great LB.
-
Miller to visit Louisville
Miller is about 5'11 or 6'0. He would have to play the point @ the D-1 level because of his size. I would like to see someone take a chance on this kid because he can really score.
-
Can Barbourville knock off South Laurel.
I am just giving my opinion that is all. I was @ the game between B-ville and Brossart. They played around with one the 13th regions top 3 teams.
-
Can Barbourville knock off South Laurel.
Brossart is one of the top 15 or 20 teams in the state. They are better than anyone in the 13th besides South. If South was not in the 13th then their would be a 4 or 5 team race for the 13th region title.
-
Barbourville 68 Russellville 56
Good win for B-ville.
-
Owsley County 53 June Buchanan 52...All A
Good to see Smith back with the team.
-
Top ten teams and players in your region (Mid Season)
13th region Teams 1. South 2. B-ville 3 North 4. Clay 5. Cawood 6. Bell 7. Harlan 8. Pineville 9. Corbin 10. Lynn Camp Top 10 Players 1. Proffitt/South 2. Allen/South 3. Allen/North 4. Miller/M'boro 5. Jones/Clay 6. Crawford/Corbin 7. Whitaker/Bell 8. Good/B-ville 9. Sanders/Bell 10. Watkins/Cawood
-
Leslie Co 72 Knott Co Central 54
How many is that in a row for the Eagles? Looks like they are getting ready for a regional title run.
-
North Laurel @ Clay Predictions
Sorry I did not know that. I am really confused because I thought the Messer guy was a head coach in another region.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
THANK YOU he must be Clay's coach. :lol: Just Joking this is all for fun, I could care less who wins I just like to watch good basketball.
-
North Laurel @ Clay Predictions
North 60 Clay 58. The game is @ Clay and I was told two of Clay's coaches are one time 13th officials.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
I said average guards not below average SKINPIG. I also said Clay had the best inside game in the region. :laugh:
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Miller only played PG in the past when teams went man "D".
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Miller is a better point man than Proffitt? :confused: Miller is a great player, but he is not a PG.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
Interesting score Cumberland has a 6-9 record. :confused:
-
Clay @ Cumberland Predictions
Clay 60 -Cumberland 45
-
Top 5 Players: 13th Region
1. Proffitt/South-One of the best 5 guards in the state. 2. Allen/South/ -Great High School Player 3. Allen/North- Speed/Speed/Speed 4. Jones/Clay-Hard-Nosed 5. Crawford/Corbin- Future First Team All-Stater.
-
Leslie vs North Predictions
Both teams have played solid early season schedules (North 56-Leslie52).
-
North Laurel 58 Hazard 54
North is still in my 13th region top three, and they have been all year. I can not believe they are not in the mountain top 10.
-
Clay Co. 69 Powell Co. 66
I was just asking a question, and sorry I have never spoken to your Coach so I guess I can not ask him. :confused:
-
Clay Co. 69 Powell Co. 66
Looking @ Clay Co. Schedule, they should win 20+ games easy. Also, can any Clay fans tell me why the Lewis kid is not starting @ one of the guard spots.
-
Clay County 59 Harlan 57
Like I said before Corbin, Clay, Harlan, Bell, and Cawood are all about the same @ this point.
-
Does anyone in the mountains play defense?
South Laurel and B-ville both play solid "D" in the 13th.