Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
And right like that we have a ball game! That was FAST!
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
Theme of the game - Majors with a Major Effort. Dude is geared up for this one.
-
State Tourney: Ballard vs. Montgomery County FINAL FOUR Predictions 3/9
I'll be rooting hard for the 10th Region rep. Go Indians!
-
Montgomery County vs. John Hardin updates
I love the open post offense that Montgomery runs.
-
Holmes vs. Pleasure Ridge Park updates
Englemon is playing a beast of a game.
-
Holmes vs. Pleasure Ridge Park updates
Show your Lex Appeal
-
2 Crazy Endings
Both are crazy!
-
Montgomery County/Scott predictions 3/2
Indians 73 Eagles 50
-
Montgomery County 69 Bishop Brossart 53
Does Jones play football?
-
Montgomery County 69 Bishop Brossart 53
If MoCo plays the way they did tonight I'd pick the Indians by 25+.
-
Montgomery County 69 Bishop Brossart 53
#44 = Drew Burns. While Drew finished with a double-double he really struggled to convert. Missed 3-4 "bunnies". 5/16 from the field. Not slamming the kid, he gives a solid effort. As for Montgomery, they were good, real good. They forced Brossart into situations that they had never been in before. With the right draw and if a few things happen in other regions I could see them winning state. Omar is good, but I think this Indians team will go as far as Jones will take them. He is (from an outsider looking in) the leader of this team. I was impressed with how Omar let the game come to him. Many times great players start to "force it" and it can lead into panic. He was just cruising until the Indians needed him. Good luck the rest of the way to the Indians. Good luck to the Brossart seniors. Loved watching Saunders develop into a great player. Enjoyed watching Uebel dish out the rock, noone wants to win more than he does.
-
Kentucky Indiana Junior All-Stars Invitations
Burns and McNeil are not good enough for this squad. Schulte could be, you'd have a better argument there.
-
Has there been an announced attendance given for the 2/26/13 9th Region games
The other side was empty.
-
Holmes 55 Newport Central Catholic 50 9th Region
I remember my first beer.:eek:
-
Has there been an announced attendance given for the 2/26/13 9th Region games
One side was probably 3/4th full on one end. The other end was empty. Like SSC said, you could have sat in row two in that end zone with room to stretch out.
-
Has there been an announced attendance given for the 2/26/13 9th Region games
Upper arena was about a quarter of the way full. Lower was full on both sidelines but not so much on the endzones.
-
10th Region: Bishop Brossart vs Montgomery County
I remember Clark Co. saying something like this in 2000...that worked out well for them.
-
10th Region: Bishop Brossart vs Montgomery County
Didn't play each other. Both undefeated against 10th region opponents.
-
10th Region: Bishop Brossart vs Montgomery County
If Brossart can hang in there and make this a close game down into the final minutes of the 4th quarter I like their chances. Doesn't really look like Montgomery Co. has been tested into the final minutes of a lot of their games. I think as long as Brossart can stay out of foul trouble that they can hang and also defeat the Indians. Got the size to do it. Rebounding and foul trouble will be the path to victory in this one. I'm so ready for Friday!
-
3/2: 9th Region Semi Finals: Holmes (29-2) v Cooper (24-5) Predictions
I''l take Holmes 57-44.
-
Holmes 55 Newport Central Catholic 50 9th Region
For sure.
-
Holmes 55 Newport Central Catholic 50 9th Region
Beuter hit a 3 early in the second quarter I believe. On the next Holmes possession he picked up his second foul and sat the rest of the half. After that, he just didn't seem like he could get into any rhythm until it was too late.
-
10th Region: Bishop Brossart vs Montgomery County
Hope to see you Friday. Saw you last night...just didn't have time to say hello...had to run after a crazed maniac 2 year old for most of the night.:lol:
-
Holmes 55 Newport Central Catholic 50 9th Region
Enough of this nonsense. Keep it on the game!!!
-
10th Region: Bishop Brossart vs Montgomery County
Been Brossart's Achilles’ heel in most of their losses this season.