Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes vs. Pleasure Ridge Park updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 142
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Starting lineups:

 

Holmes

3-James Bolden

5-BJ Colston

10-DaQuan Palmer

25-Quinton Chames

32-Chris Englemon

 

PRP

10-Antonion McDaniels

11-Taywan Taylor

20-Richard Clemons

32-Lamontray Harris

42-Robert Sawyer

This should be a good one. Thanks in advance for the updates doc.

  • Author
This should be a good one. Thanks in advance for the updates doc.
My pleasure. I assume I'll see you Saturday at the KABC game.
My pleasure. I assume I'll see you Saturday at the KABC game.

 

I wish. Have to fly to Germany on Saturday. I should be there on Friday for practice though.

  • Author
I wish. Have to fly to Germany on Saturday. I should be there on Friday for practice though.

Look me up. I'll have my Red BGP bball hoodie on.

Some support from Elijah Pittman:

 

[video=youtube;GfrdlQGKz-0]

where can we go for online coverage?

 

ihigh.com has streaming coverage of the games...

  • Author

Turnover by PRP right out of the gate, and Sawyer rejects one into the 3rd row for PRP.

  • Author

PRP full court pressure, and Chames scores the first goal of the game.

  • Author

Turnover on Bolden, PRP can't buy one. Bolden with the board. Harris seems too long for Bolden right off the bat

  • Author

Harris misses, gets his own rebound and ties it at 2.

ihigh.com has streaming coverage of the games...

 

video or just audio?

  • Author

Colston with a trey, Englemon boards the miss, Colston with another trey. 8-2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.