Everything posted by GoDeep12
-
Beechwood 45 Ludlow 7
I believe there is a song where the lyrics go, "you say it best, when you say nothing at all." :thumb: :flame:
-
Beechwood 45 Ludlow 7
Maybe we should have pinched down with those Defensive ends a little more like Bellevue did so successfully against Ludlow.. :laugh:
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
Exactly what one would expect from a coaching staff that was losing 30-0 at the half..
-
Beechwood at NCC (Sat) predictions
I don't know, are you sure those stats are right. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding of course. Ludlow has had the same great Stat Man for over 25 years and he does an excellent job..
-
Bellevue/Holy Cross Predictions
:thumb: The wet field did benefit the Tigers. It got the game cancelled and kept the score from being double what it ended up after just 1 half.. :laugh:
-
Beechwood at NCC (Sat) predictions
In the past with all things being equal with the two teams I would give the edge to Beechwood because Yeagle was such a better coach then Schneider. Now that he is gone it will be interesting to see Coach Rash match wits with the NCC staff. Both teams seem to be not quite what they have been in recent years so having seen Beechwood play and knowing NCC lost to HC I give the Tigers a 10 point edge
-
Beechwood at NCC (Sat) predictions
Beechwood 27-17
-
Holy Cross at Dayton predictions
I will be pulling for the Greendevils but IMO the Indians win this game 34-12
-
Mercer Co. @ Newport Predictions
Then you will be bringing about 2500 more then Newport. You will have plenty of room at your end of the stadium.
-
Cake Classic
My friend BigZig remembers those old days and he verified for me that they would chant, "Kill the Cakes" and in those days things were pretty even between the 2 schools.
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
Glad to hear that Bellevues Midgets are doing well. Ludlows Midget team is currently 5-0 and seem to be a very talented bunch.
-
Beechwood 45 Ludlow 7
:thumb: At least they went and finished what they had started unlike a few teams who chose to pack it in..:ylsuper:
-
Is Covington Holy Cross a Contender or a Pretender?
:thumb: Exactly, this year..and they should enjoy it for now. Worry about 2A next year..
-
Cake Classic
I would agree with your explanation of "Cake eaters" with the exception of your reference as being "Lovingly referred to". You could include the teams from Ft Mitchell as Cake eaters as well and they are anything but loved by their opponents. Congrats to Coach Long and the Tigers..Nice win..
-
Is Covington Holy Cross a Contender or a Pretender?
HC is a far cry from a perennial contender and with their move to 2A next season I doubt they will make very much noise at that level anytime soon.
-
Is Ashland's Principles Changing?
I think with Buddy Biggs now at the helm you will start to see a change in Ashlands scheduling. While at PC he took on the best from in and out of state and I'm sure he will want to do so with the Tomcats.
-
Mercer Co. @ Newport Predictions
Newport has struggled to beat some Class A schools this year and Hesch doesn't have the weapons he had last year to help him. I look for Mercer to win this one 38-12
-
Is Covington Holy Cross a Contender or a Pretender?
Holy Cross is this Years Bellevue story from last year. A very good group of Seniors that has beaten NCC already and could very well knock off the Beechies. Neither Beechwood or NCC IMO are at the level that they have been in the past few years and HC looks ready to maybe take advantage of that. With that said I also would not be surprised to see HC fizzle in the playoffs much the same way as Bellevue did last year in the playoffs. Why? Coaching, just not sold on the Koz like so many others. When all is said and done I don't think the Class A State Champion this year is in NKY unfortunately. I believe the team from Danville is far superior this year then any team from other parts of the state.
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
And I guess the last thing I will say is.....its been 17 yrs since I have even been in high school or care about who beats who so don't think I actually lose sleep over any of this. Take care. :creepy: OK there my man, settle down. You're making yourself crazy.:jump: We can really tell none of this is bothering you.:lol:
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
I don't expect Bellevue to beat Dayton this year but if they lose to Bracken Cty then the Bellevue program is back to where it was prior to last year.
-
Beechwood 45 Ludlow 7
Good time for the Panthers to face Bracken. Several players with some nagging injuries that could use a little extra time to heal.
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
They will beat Bracken of course but will get beat by the Greendevils.
-
Katie Behrens to Boone County
:thumb: :ylsuper: Thank-you..
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
In years past under different leadership the Tigers have shut it down after a few early in the season loses. For whatever reason they tend to shut it down after a lose to Ludlow especially which has happened 3 of the last 4 years. Hopefully under Coach Eckstein they can get their season turned around and at least salvage some sort of respectability.
-
Beechwood 45 Ludlow 7
Fortunately Ludlow players don't think the way you do and they will show up and strap in on and continue to play their hearts out and you never know just what might happen. That is why they play the game, right?:irked: