Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they got this game in. Did they start early?

I can't believe they got this game in. Did they start early?

 

They started at 7:00

I can't believe they got this game in. Did they start early?

That was a halftime score. Belleview didn't want to play Saturday. They were beaten every which way and wanted no more.

Not that I know of. Probably just not a lot of passing offense. Those kinds of games tend to move quick.

  • Author

I'm just as surprised as you are. I have NO clue how they got this game in.

That was a halftime score. Belleview didn't want to play Saturday. They were beaten every which way and wanted no more.

 

Oh i guess that'll do it.

I believe it was called at the half, and the Tigers gave away the W...

That was a halftime score. Belleview didn't want to play Saturday. They were beaten every which way and wanted no more.

 

 

That makes plenty of sense then, because the Dixie game started at 7:00 and they were lucky to make it to half.

I believe it was called at the half, and the Tigers gave away the W...

 

I think you are correct gt.:thumb: Where are all those Bellevue guys now.. Btownguy, wolfie and all you others, hello. Did they just miss a few blocking assignments again or maybe forget to pinch down with those defensive ends again? Oh yea gt, I saw BZ after the game was called and he was very pleased to get a chance to talk with you..Take it easy..

Great win for Holy Cross

Just a note Holy Cross kicker Sean Dornbush had a 45yard field goal (in the rain)as time ran out in the first half. Sean kicked 4 out of 5 kickoffs well into the endzone for a touch back. Only 5 of Sean's kickoff's have been returned all year. He has one of the strongest legs in NKY.

Okay first of all it takes a joint decision by both school AD's to say whay happens in a delayed game. Both schools agreed no sense in trying to continue playing tomorrow with such a score and field availability at Holmes iffy at best. bellevue's field no chance in this weather. Further the referee crew had a college game at Cumberland which also played a part in the decision. No referee crew no others available. Get your facts straight and at least learn how to spell Bellevue.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.