Everything posted by stickymittsgirl
-
34th District tournament
Ludlow will be hard to beat at home! Good luck Coach Stamm
-
NKY Junior Varsity Tournament
where at?
-
Highlands/Dixie Updates
THANKS
-
Highlands/Dixie Updates
who has a web link to the game?
-
Ryle 5 Highlands 0 (9 inninngs)
Any Player of the Year talk that does not contain Patrick Allen is a joke...
-
Scott 9 Highlands 3
Which is my point. This was a LOT bigger of a win for the HHS program than it was of a loss for the Ryle program. I'm sure Roesel has already forgotten about it and moved on to the rest of his season. HHS can beat and be beaten by anyone...
-
Scott 9 Highlands 3
I'm sorry, it was the Mason/CCH game. Same comment though...No words being put anywhere...
-
Scott 9 Highlands 3
Unfortunately our kids love to play the game and show it...
-
Scott 9 Highlands 3
For petes sake, let it go DD. Obviously you got beat by a team that wanted it more on that particular day. That was evident by the lack of enthusiasm and half-butt round of infield that Roesel cut short. I find it amusing that you can say that CCH needs a day off and were bound to lose to a team like Campbell when they weren't supposed to yet don't think that it's an excuse for HHS who has played the same amount of games in the same amount of days. However, HHS had a MUCH more emotional game before the Doc finals than CCH and it was much more draining. And don't give me this crap about Roesel making a decision that was unpopular. Bottom line, he thought he could squeak by the Birds with a half-butted effort, like his players did, and he could use Weis in the finals vs. CCH. That ended up biting him in the behind. Same way it did with Maxwell a day earlier. Take the pill and swallow it. Ryle's the #1a team in the region and we all know any team can win on any given day. Take your loss like a man and move on...
-
Highlands 6 Ryle 4
When it all comes down too it, it is a win in the Birds column and a LOSS in the Raiders column. It doesn't matter what you use for excuses the Birds still pulled out the upset. Great job Birds! :banana:
-
Baseball Admission Prices
Highlands doesn't charge either. I think that it is crazy to charge $5.00 to see a baseball. Some schools don't even charge that much for football games.
-
HHS vs Cov. Cath. JV
Jeremy Baioni and Aaron Stapleton are the JV coaches at HHS. Unfortunately this hits close to home. What a great gesture by two great and compassionate guys. Well done!
-
HHS 6 Dixie 2
Nice win for the Birds. Patrick Allen had 10 strikeouts and a homerun. I heard that JV also won 11-0. After a rocky start the Birds are hopefully getting on track. They had a nice win against Conner yesterday. Rawlings pitched a great game. GO BIRDS!:banana: :banana: :banana:
-
Covington Catholic vs. Highlands Predictions
I think HHS is going to surprise some people. They want to win especially against CCH. GO BIRDS:banana:
-
Highlands Baseball 2007
I'm sure the Title IX police would have a field day with that...
-
Highlands Baseball or Spring Break vacation?
You're lucky to get a game in before spring break so if someone bolts for sitting one game I'm not sure you want them anyway...
-
Highlands Baseball or Spring Break vacation?
What if the team goes to Gatlinburg?
-
Bellevue 28 Brossart 21 (JV Game)
Neither. 28 - 0 Bellevue at the end of the 3rd quarter. Lots of action for Brossart in the 4th against frosh and players that don't get much time. Great effort by both teams though. Kudos to the Brossart staff.
-
Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0
Okay first of all it takes a joint decision by both school AD's to say whay happens in a delayed game. Both schools agreed no sense in trying to continue playing tomorrow with such a score and field availability at Holmes iffy at best. bellevue's field no chance in this weather. Further the referee crew had a college game at Cumberland which also played a part in the decision. No referee crew no others available. Get your facts straight and at least learn how to spell Bellevue.
-
HHS vs LexCath Predictions
They are going to have to stop more than just Kramer. Think that DB can cover Guidugli? He would be the first. GO BIRDS!!!!! :ylsuper:
-
HHS vs LexCath Predictions
I think that it is going to be one of the best games that Highlands has played all year. Good Luck Birds!
-
Could Friday be a dark day or a great day for NKY?
He was the one that wanted me to join. :ylsuper:
-
Could Friday be a dark day or a great day for NKY?
Who you calling a liar, I know it better not be me. Anyway, I think that Highlands will win and that NCC and Newport have a great shot at winning. I am not too sure about Boone, I haven't seen them play.
-
Could Friday be a dark day or a great day for NKY?
I should be.
-
Could Friday be a dark day or a great day for NKY?
Can I catch a ride on the big red bus too? :banana: