Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov. Holy Cross 30 Bellevue 0

Featured Replies

Just a note Holy Cross kicker Sean Dornbush had a 45yard field goal (in the rain)as time ran out in the first half. Sean kicked 4 out of 5 kickoffs well into the endzone for a touch back. Only 5 of Sean's kickoff's have been returned all year. He has one of the strongest legs in NKY.

 

He is a weapon. If I were Holy Cross I would work with him to see if he could punt too. Many kickers in the NFL can also punt in case of emergency and aren't bad at it. Why not give it a shot?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a weapon. If I were Holy Cross I would work with him to see if he could punt too. Many kickers in the NFL can also punt in case of emergency and aren't bad at it. Why not give it a shot?

My guess would be they've tried this especially considering the fact that he was one of the punters used against NewCath.

Bottom line tigers Coach said I have nothing to stop you, no reason to continue. I cant stop you , you win.

Bottom line tigers Coach said I have nothing to stop you, no reason to continue. I cant stop you , you win.

Is that the message the Bellevue faithful wants to teach their kids? If you are losing just quit?

 

I didn't think Bellevue was going to win this game, and I thought HC would win by at least 3-4 TD's. But the Tigers are not going to get better by packing it up.

Is that the message the Bellevue faithful wants to teach their kids? If you are losing just quit?

 

I didn't think Bellevue was going to win this game, and I thought HC would win by at least 3-4 TD's. But the Tigers are not going to get better by packing it up.

 

In years past under different leadership the Tigers have shut it down after a few early in the season loses. For whatever reason they tend to shut it down after a lose to Ludlow especially which has happened 3 of the last 4 years.

Hopefully under Coach Eckstein they can get their season turned around and at least salvage some sort of respectability.

I agree with SM41017 while they were over matched on this night, I beleive that packing it in sends the wrong message to your kids.

Get the facts straight. The score was 30-0 at the half. The radar showed continued lightning until morning, which occured. Holmes' field was not available on Saturday, Bellevue's field was under water. According to the assigning secretary there were no officials available anyway on Saturday. The next option was Monday which puts both teams way behind in preparation for the next opponent. It was a better choice for both teams to move on. That is what the AD's decided.

Okay first of all it takes a joint decision by both school AD's to say whay happens in a delayed game. Both schools agreed no sense in trying to continue playing tomorrow with such a score and field availability at Holmes iffy at best. bellevue's field no chance in this weather. Further the referee crew had a college game at Cumberland which also played a part in the decision. No referee crew no others available. Get your facts straight and at least learn how to spell Bellevue.

 

Get the facts straight. The score was 30-0 at the half. The radar showed continued lightning until morning, which occured. Holmes' field was not available on Saturday, Bellevue's field was under water. According to the assigning secretary there were no officials available anyway on Saturday. The next option was Monday which puts both teams way behind in preparation for the next opponent. It was a better choice for both teams to move on. That is what the AD's decided.

 

Ok first of coarse Holy Cross will agree to end the game at half because I mean they were up 30 to 0. So why would they want to keep playing. Bellevue though quit, and just did not want to go on. Every one of these other games that got suspended last night was able to find places to play today, so why wouldn't they be able to. I know the Ludlow Beechwood games even had different officials for this game. So Im pretty sure they would have been able to get this game in today, if Bellevue wanted too. As you said it takes both sides to agree on what to do during the delay. So once again it comes down to Bellevue giving up and thats it, because I mean of coarse Holy Cross wouldn't mind for the game to be over since that means they win and only had to play a half to do it...

Wow 30 points in the first half alone, where is that great defense we heard Bellevue had??? To be honest though Holy Cross has a good offense and I knew Bellevue probably would have problems with it because they dont have that much of a pass defense, and Holy Cross is just bigger so they were able to run too.

 

Good win by Holy Cross though, and hopefully Bellevue can get it together here soon. They still have a chance to manage atleast two wins in the district this year if they can beat Dayton and Bracken.

Wow 30 points in the first half alone, where is that great defense we heard Bellevue had??? To be honest though Holy Cross has a good offense and I knew Bellevue probably would have problems with it because they dont have that much of a pass defense, and Holy Cross is just bigger so they were able to run too.

 

Good win by Holy Cross though, and hopefully Bellevue can get it together here soon. They still have a chance to manage atleast two wins in the district this year if they can beat Dayton and Bracken.

 

They will beat Bracken of course but will get beat by the Greendevils.

i don't think i would be putting a w in the column just yet in either the Dayton or Bracken game. the tigers have not shown they can beat either one of these two team. Dayton looks like they might be little better than expected this year.

i don't think i would be putting a w in the column just yet in either the Dayton or Bracken game. the tigers have not shown they can beat either one of these two team. Dayton looks like they might be little better than expected this year.

 

I don't expect Bellevue to beat Dayton this year but if they lose to Bracken Cty then the Bellevue program is back to where it was prior to last year.

Did a Bellevue kid steal one of your girlfriends?... you guys are ruthless in your attacks on Bellevue. Give it a rest. All of BGP knows that Future Coach and Deepthreat do not like Bellevue and think Bellevue is a bunch of quitters who have no defense and stink. Now that we all know... lets just move and why don't you all try commenting on something other than a Bellevue thread.

 

check out the general discussion thread or something.... tell us whats playing on your CD player because I am done with reading both your posts. Take note Guru.

 

And I guess the last thing I will say is.....its been 17 yrs since I have even been in high school or care about who beats who so don't think I actually lose sleep over any of this. Take care.

Did a Bellevue kid steal one of your girlfriends?... you guys are ruthless in your attacks on Bellevue. Give it a rest. All of BGP knows that Future Coach and Deepthreat do not like Bellevue and think Bellevue is a bunch of quitters who have no defense and stink. Now that we all know... lets just move and why don't you all try commenting on something other than a Bellevue thread.

 

check out the general discussion thread or something.... tell us whats playing on your CD player because I am done with reading both your posts. Take note Guru.

 

And I guess the last thing I will say is.....its been 17 yrs since I have even been in high school or care about who beats who so don't think I actually lose sleep over any of this. Take care.

 

Well I really didn't even say anything bad really about Bellevue in this thread. I did mention them giving up 30 points in the first half alone because someone talked about how good of a defense they had. So I just did what many members do and that is bring up stuff that people had said and use it against them when they were wrong. So its not like I am the only one who does that because everyone almost always does when they say something wrong. But you just keep taking it way to personal because it puts down Bellevue. So if you really dont care then why do you keep saying stuff. The only stuff me and Deepthreat have commented about is stuff when Bellevue fans post something when its not true, just like when they talked about the defense. You are just taking it personal since it is putting down Bellevue and that is the problem here, because me and deepthreat have said nothing on here that really is not true...

 

I hope the guru does take note because it is just as much you involved in this also, so dont pretend like you haven't said anything... I will keep commenting on the Bellevue threads and all nky team threads if I want, because that is what the threads are for. If Bellevue did something good, I wouldn't put them down or anything. But they are not doing good, and you just take it to personal when a Ludlow fan puts them down, and its not like we are lying or anything because all of what we have said has been true. If you all can get over anyone putting Bellevue down and not have some smart commect back this thing probably would have been over awhile ago. So I hope now we are done with this, and I hope u take care too, good day sir...

Did a Bellevue kid steal one of your girlfriends?... you guys are ruthless in your attacks on Bellevue. Give it a rest. All of BGP knows that Future Coach and Deepthreat do not like Bellevue and think Bellevue is a bunch of quitters who have no defense and stink. Now that we all know... lets just move and why don't you all try commenting on something other than a Bellevue thread.

 

check out the general discussion thread or something.... tell us whats playing on your CD player because I am done with reading both your posts. Take note Guru.

 

And I guess the last thing I will say is.....its been 17 yrs since I have even been in high school or care about who beats who so don't think I actually lose sleep over any of this.
Take care.

 

:creepy: OK there my man, settle down. You're making yourself crazy.:jump: We can really tell none of this is bothering you.:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.