Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Holy Cross Predictions

Featured Replies

I think Bellevue will come out playing with some fire after a game I am sure they think they should have won. I think Holy Cross will come out a little over confident after beating NCC. So I will pick Bellevue to win this one

 

Bellevue 23

Holy Cross 17

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross 44-Bellevue 0

Holy Cross 28-12.

After a hard fought battle last week the Indians get the W easily this week.

Indians-42

Tigers-6

Tough game for the Tigers.... Holy Cross I hear is huge and Senior laden. I hope its close but I am thinking HC 36- Bellevue 12.

HC is very big, especially upfront they should own the line of scrimmage, if that happens it could be a long night for the Tigers.

HC 28 Bellvue 6

I don't think Bellevue has the defense to stop the Holy Cross running game and I don't look for Holy Cross to put it up enough to allow the Bellevue secondary any INTs.

 

Holy Cross should be ball control conservative because they should be able to control the line and there is no reason for them to get in a shootout. Get a lead and make Bellevue put the ball in the air should be a plan that works well.

I think Bellevue will be able to slow down Holy Cross's running back because they are very quick and aggresive on defense. But I think it will be Holy Cross's passing that will hurt Bellevue. I dont see Bellevue doin much on offense.

 

Holy Cross 22

Bellevue 0

Bellevue in this one--Holy Cross struggled to beat Scott-and may have played the best game they could possibly play to beat Holmes-Bellvue corrects mistakes and pulls out the W.

While I would like to see Bellevue win this game, I just don't think they will be able to generate enough offense to pull it off. Holy Cross wins 18-6.

In years past and under different leadership the Tigers have pretty much folded up their season after another loss to Ludlow. Here's hoping that Coach Eckstein can keep them in a positive mindset after last weeks loss and what appears to be another loss in the making against Holy Cross.

Bellevue in this one--Holy Cross struggled to beat Scott-and may have played the best game they could possibly play to beat Holmes-Bellvue corrects mistakes and pulls out the W.

 

Holy Cross also just beat NCC....

While I would like to see Bellevue win this game, I just don't think they will be able to generate enough offense to pull it off. Holy Cross wins 18-6.

This is about what I think as well. I don't think it will be a blowout by any means. However, it won't be 18 by the Cross unless they kick 6 FG's, they have an excellent kicker!

Holy Cross also just beat NCC....

 

 

true enough--still say Bellvue

This will be no contest -- Holy Cross will have their way with the Tigers.

HC - 42 / Bellevue - 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.