Everything posted by tdyballgame
-
Beechwood 2018
I'm going to assume Hergott is one of the two. I mean does he transfer if he doesn't have the inside track to start 3 years for the Tigers?
-
Beechwood 2018
I am hearing today that Beechwood got another kid that transferred in. Word is he is a Jr to be and a "stud" QB. Their words! Can anyone confirm or is it hush hush? If true, what does this do for the Hergott boy?
-
Highlands 2018
Why would Cramer need to be cleared from baseball?
-
Covington Catholic's Michael Mayer commits to Notre Dame
Congrats!!! Was there ever a doubt? Lol! Go Irish!!!
-
Wayyyy Too Early Top 5 Class 1A
I was told by very reliable source that he has left Highlands.
-
9th Region Draw
Chalkboard?
-
Wayyyy Too Early Top 5 Class 1A
Isnt the Hergott kid from Highlands transferring to Beechwood? If so, QB problem solved for the next 3 years
-
CovCath vs Highlands part of Doubleheader at GABP
That was a beat down!
-
Former Northern KY High School Players
Joe Martin Highlands pitching for NKU. I know he closed out the game against UK couple weeks ago. Mitchell Jones, Highlands, pitching at Ky Wesleyan, pitching.
-
Covington Catholic 73 Scott County 55 (Sweet 16 Championship)
-
Covington Catholic/Scott County (Sweet 16 Championship) Updates
dizzie now lol
-
Covington Catholic/Scott County (Sweet 16 Championship) Updates
-
Newport Central Catholic/Highlands updates
Watched last min on Periscope from TBirds. Not a very good look of last shot
-
Newport Central Catholic/Highlands updates
Text I’m getting is it’s pretry physical
-
9th Region Rankings (2018)
Oh my! I hope so but no reason to kick everyone to the curb just yet. Wasn't it just a couple years ago that Beechwood was perennial favorite to win the 9th and Highlands arguably upset them in the Championship. Based on D1 talent alone, Beechwood should have won but I think it was Doty who did very well against the Beechies in his career got the win in that game. So you never know my friend! I for one, am very excited to see the Birds this year. Would love to see some Glaser pitched atmosphere games back at HHP.
-
Highlands Ethan Kavanaugh to UK
Pretty strong! Congrats! #noexcuses
-
Will Covington Catholic be the top team in 5A in 2018?
So are you saying that the people from the Highlands camp will complain. If so, please! bahahahaha!!!
-
Campbell County / Highlands updates
41-23 CC at the half
-
Greatest Simon Kenton Team of All Time
I'm not sure if I should take this thread seriously or not. It's kinda like today when I received an ESPN alert asking "Which Bengals team is best to never win the Super Bowl? Ranking each franchise's notable losers". WHAT!!! Ok, so I will play. I think some of the early 80's teams were very good. The Mullins days.
-
CovCath vs Highlands part of Doubleheader at GABP
I was told 4
-
A Highlands thread NOT about the coaches
Very glaring omissions!!! In the past, this list always, always included the 5 tentative playoff games. Who put this out? AD? But hey, why get ahead of ourselves. Just sayin!!!
-
Coaching Shake-up at Highlands
You only need 5-6 when you only have 35 players. LOL! There are at least 3 frosh coaches on there. Maybe as many as 5. I know a few years ago, that many coaches if not maybe a couple more even were required because of the system of training that was in place. Things have changed so not sure if any are just "hangarounds" as you say.
-
Coaching Shake-up at Highlands
I would think they would go. I know on the baseball side of it, most of if not all their coaches go to a weekend clinic every year.
-
Coaching Shake-up at Highlands
Well I guess the guy basically responsible for a defense that gave up what, like 40 points a game over the last two years would be the obvious choice to move to offense. Hopefully convert those points to that side right? Yeah perfect!
-
Coaching Shake-up at Highlands
And with that, ..... #MHFGA