Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RebelK

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RebelK

  1. I have that in my favorites...I just didn't see an order form....I will keep looking...I might be living in Hooiser land now but my heart will always belong to BOYLE COUNTY.
  2. Please let me now how to do this. I would love to buy one in honor of my mother who passed away this past October. What a wonderful fan she was and I think she would just love for me to do this.
  3. Can either Bobby or Travis coach? I have not a clue but I can tell you first hand what they have and that is a great love for football and kids. If I had kids playing football I would wish that one of these fine young men was their coach. These two young men have grown up to be what every parent would love to have - two terrific men. I wish them all the luck in the world at Lincoln and I just know that everyone there will come to love each one of them as much as we love them in Boyle County. :thumb:
  4. OOPS........ You would have thought that he would have covered all his bases ....visit the area....talk to the kids...talk to the administration...check out the housing situation....etc.etc.etc. before he accepted the job. This just doesn't seem like a fair thing to do...on the other hand...it's better that he tells them no now than to wait and get everything started and then back out sometime in the future.
  5. This is a parents worst nightmare. I am so very sorry for these kids, their family, their freinds and their team. How very very sad this is. My prayers go out to everyone involved.
  6. I am so darn upset.....I couldn't get off work tomorrow and even though we only live about 30 mins from the stadium...we aren't going to be able to make it. I was so hoping that we could at least make it over for the Highlands game but we can't....I just so wanted to see all my pals but that will have to wait for another day......so that being said...and you have to remember that I am a Rebel Fan far before the beating we took from Highlands at the last trip we made to Louisville...I will have to say this..... GO BIRDS:dancingpa:dancingpa :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
  7. Thanks for letting me know what you want...I feel sure I will have all of that in my car for you Christmas morn. Hey, I've never been to Santa Claus, Indiana...perhaps we should go...
  8. Missed you all at Thanksgiving also..heard you all had a great time. We will be there on Christmas day....I told MrRk last night that I am so excited about coming home!!!!
  9. Hey there one of my favorites......and a great job she did!!!!!
  10. I've tried to stay out of the Boyle County football threads this year simply because I haven't been able to attend any games and thought it might not be right for me to say a lot. I have listened to them on the radio and to hear "big daddy' call the games is like being right there in the stands on a cold friday night. I just can't let this thread go by the wayside without adding my own comments to it. I have been a fan of Boyle County football for over 35 years. I have watched them win games and I have watched them not score a point. The kids that played for the Black and Gold have always handled themselves with such pride and honor and this year has been no different. I am so very proud of the kids that took to the football field this year and they have made us all understand what "Rebel" football is all about. They showed us that yes you can come back from some very difficult years and again play some very good "Rebel Football". My hat is off to the coaches and to the fans of this great school. I have worn my sweatshirt that says "The Road Less Traveled" here in Indiana every game day and I am always ALWAYS proud to tell people what those words mean. I want to thank each of the coaches and players for a wonderful season and to tell them that this is one 'Rebel Fan" that will be forever grateful for such a fun season. Now to Bell County........I wish Boyle would be the one coming to Papa's field this coming Saturday but they aren't. What a great season you have had and what a great game you played last night. I truly hope that you have a safe trip to Louisville and that you do your school and town proud and bring home the big trophy...you have earned it in grand fashion.
  11. OH.....I can't stand this...
  12. I'm starting to hate the name Hilton (my maiden name) ......but wow what a game...Boyle County just picked off the ball. :banana:
  13. Probaby not ....Bell has the ball......2 mins and something to go..
  14. And I hope to have one of them in a few weeks!!!!!! Halftime----- Boyle County 9 ...Bell County 7
  15. Nah...I'm far too nervous..the only thing that will settle me down is a Boyle win and a big Shoney's breakfast:thumb::thumb:
  16. There you go again :lol::lol: No...I'm staying out of this...I am far too nervous....please you continue.....
  17. Are you copying me:lol::lol: I am going to leave it to you. I am too nervous to type:scared::scared:
  18. TD Boyle.........7 to 7!!!!!!!
  19. Bell Intercepted the ball.....Touchdown...Bell County:irked::irked::irked:
  20. Boyle stopped them on 4th down.!!!!!!..Boyle takes over on it's own 4 yd line
  21. I sure miss hearing those fireworks........
  22. Glad it worked for you....thanks to Birdsfan I can listen also to my beloved Rebels......sometimes I have a hard time hearing but then it will come back in.....I'm not complaining...I'm just thrilled to hear anything!!!!!
  23. Try this and see what you can hear....http://www.hometownlive.net/
  24. And speaking as someone who "had" 27 in and was looking to retire...perhaps that's all his leaving, if he actually is, is all about!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.