Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SvFan4life

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SvFan4life

  1. Esther Fleming from Shelby Valley plays basketball and softball and is good at both of them!
  2. I dunno DF. It's hard to say, they've not played each other this season and it'll probably be a good game. I have no clue what was wrong with Shelby Valley this game but I do think that it will not happen again. They probably thought this would be a rollover win and was caught offguard. I heard that they were actually down like 3 with 2 minutes to go or something like that. I can't say who'll win but it'll be a good game!
  3. So much for everyone that said Paintsville was going to win this region!
  4. Shelby Valley is the favorite to win the region going undefeated in region play. Theirs to lose!
  5. Not a huge upset but Phelps over Pike Central.
  6. East Ridge is not a good team and who cares i they've been playing young kids the last couple of years if they were bad then, then chances are they are still bad. I do agree that unfortunately Shelby Valley will probably be a poor team but never count them out because they are always capabe of knocking off good teams. Haven't heard much on them though. I will Say that SV is better than ER though.
  7. Are you joking? Shelby Valley is probably the favorite and rightfully should be. And the 15th region isn't that weak.
  8. I just didn't know because people talked about before the season that this team would be better but that never happened, and I was just wondering if it was the coaching staff or just the players not trying.
  9. After seeing their record on the KHSAA website and hearing about them from students from SV I have to say that this team is just pathetic. I know when I played we weren't great either but we never played like this and it just seems like they aren't playing with any heart and don't even care. Does anyone know anything about why they are playing so badly? Who should they blame, the first year coach, the lack of overall talent on the field, or what?
  10. I figured they would pull this one out. This is two huge wins for this years squad.
  11. They were down as much as 18, 40-22 late in the 3rd quarter. They forced Johnson Central into 33 turnovers.
  12. Good win by SV. I didn't think they would win this game but it goes to show that anyone can win on a given night. I say they will be tough to beat and won't go away easy.
  13. Why poke at him when you are the one that messed up on what you said! Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen!
  14. Heard it earlier today. Wasn't forced out, just decided he didn't want to do it anymore.
  15. Every win is a big win for Belfry. After losing Jones last year. Good win though, and I hope they win state again.
  16. But what about his robotic mechanics? He holds the ball back too long and good hitters will be able to pick it up and hit him well.
  17. No way is Patrick Smith one of the best in the 15th. He has many flaws as both a pitcher and a hitter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.