Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 45 Betsy Layne 43

Featured Replies

WOW!!! This game was a lot closer that I thought it would be.

It seems like this was a good game and a good effort by Betsy Layne. I didnt think it would be this close though.

I'm picking the upset in their next game. I think Belfry is going to knock them off.

I'm picking the upset in their next game. I think Belfry is going to knock them off.
Don't think so !!! Maybe in the finals ... I think Valley will be ready for this game ...
I'm picking the upset in their next game. I think Belfry is going to knock them off.

I dunno DF. It's hard to say, they've not played each other this season and it'll probably be a good game. I have no clue what was wrong with Shelby Valley this game but I do think that it will not happen again. They probably thought this would be a rollover win and was caught offguard. I heard that they were actually down like 3 with 2 minutes to go or something like that. I can't say who'll win but it'll be a good game!

Good win for the Valley.

I dunno DF. It's hard to say, they've not played each other this season and it'll probably be a good game. I have no clue what was wrong with Shelby Valley this game but I do think that it will not happen again. They probably thought this would be a rollover win and was caught offguard. I heard that they were actually down like 3 with 2 minutes to go or something like that. I can't say who'll win but it'll be a good game!

 

They're really young and you never know how the pressure is going to effect them.

 

Belfry is my pick, too.

I can't say I want either to win! I abstain and hope for a draw! ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.