Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. Actually Owen county won last year, due to eligibility issue most of Frankfort starters had to sit out one game. But, Look for Frankfort to get some get back. Frankfort blows by Owen by alot.
  2. I know they have a large talented freshmen class come in this season.
  3. I Really haven't seen much of FCHS, Im just going off Trae being out and alot of young talent stepping in... If they can come together it could be the other way around.
  4. I don't think Wan'dale will be playing a lot Defense this season, but this is one I see him on the field Defensively.
  5. Yes, from a local stand point I guess. FC is always seems to have more depth but, Robinson is a handful. I can see it being close for a quarter or 2.
  6. This should be a good game. I still think Hills comes out on top 56-28.
  7. I have a team in frankfort looking for some games7u, 9u, 11u. Would any of you know a contact for any teams in youth football willing to play on there bye weeks.
  8. Clip Syndicate Video: 2
  9. Replacing Jones may be tough, but Frankfort never lacks athletes. Its prefect time to transition, hire a Qb coach and let frank or Tillman get the ball to those athletes out in space. 18 kids at spring practice? That's a Great start to the year. I dont remember it ever happening.
  10. Frankfort was in control the entire game. Panthers got out early up 13 at halftime, went up by as much as 22 in the 3rd quarter. Panthers move on 4-2 Flyers fall 2-5.
  11. Frankfort seems to have it going after a 0-2 start this season, While Franklin Co. looks to snap the 3 game losing streak.
  12. This is the year Tillman needs to get Stronger and hone in on his craft. Tillman and Frank Really compliment each. Way to Go Panthers!!
  13. Frankfort played great. I seen a few injured players on the bench for Sayre but, they got in to foul trouble early and Frankfort just kept pushing tempo.
  14. Frankfort control the flow the entirety game. No box score but Tillman had an heckeva night. Way to go Panthers!!
  15. We will be back next year.
  16. I have to applaud you keeping us updated tonight I can barely take my hands out my gloves.
  17. Can we reschedule to when it’s warmer.
  18. For my team its not so much in change of Leadership, but a change in philosophy. I feel like coach takes on alot of responsibility that could be giving to some one else on staff. I will just say He does alot!!!
  19. Theres not alot of Frankfort folk on these sites..:isurrender:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.