Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. I'm sure it's marked down on a lot of peoples calendar.
  2. Congrats Devils, Sounds like we might have another good varsity game in the making next year. Also congrats to our Ram JV for a great season.
  3. Also:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  4. No, not at all. I was just saying that the Rams "don't" run up the score. Coach Hoof never has and never will. Even against teams that had ran up the score on the Rams in the past, he will still put in the JV.
  5. Am sure the Devils are good and I know the Rams are doing well. I'll go with my heart and orange blood and pick the Rams by a TD.
  6. Yes, Please give us some stats to show why West will beat Raceland.
  7. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
  8. A bye is good depending on when you use it. Taking the finally week off maybe good or maybe bad. It can give you time to heal and prepare. Or it can be a momentum breaker, If a team is hot and takes a week off it may hurt them.
  9. Raceland should have no problem with West Carter.
  10. WOW, This will be a great game. It would be worth the drive down if I didn't have a team to support. JC 28 Belfry 21
  11. Several times this season the Rams could have got the 45 point lead and let the clock run. The coaches feel that getting quality playing time for the younger players is more important than putting up big scores. That is one of the reasons the Rams are successful year in year out.
  12. Good post Ram. I totally agree. And this is also my last post here. Only 1 thing I would like to know. What was the total income from the gate? And how much did each school get?
  13. Racelands point total may be misleading. Except for Russell the Rams had the JV in in the 3rd quarter. Coach Hoof never puts up a big score if not needed.
  14. Congrats to the greyhounds. Make our district proud in the playoffs. GO HOUNDS
  15. Raceland wins this easily. It's at home and the orange fans will fill the stadium to support our Rams. So some other schools supporters feel the need to come on here and be negative. As usuall!!!!!! :fight: GO RAMS :fight:
  16. This thread shows just why the Ram faithful back their Rams so full heartedly. When we beat Ashland there was all kinds of excuses made as to why Ashland lost to the Rams. Not a lot of congrats made to the Rams on a good win. And I'm seeing alot of the same here. GO RAMS
  17. Well we did beat the 2 best in the area. Not including JC, which I don't really consider an area team. Also won our district and the EKC. Not to bad.
  18. This was truly a great game on both sides. Just the way it should be and I hope future games are as excitng. It's high school ball and mistakes happen. I saw this game as 2 heavyweights slugging it out for 15 rounds and going down to a split decision. I beleive both teams came away with valuable playoff experience. The Rams see that they can play with a quality team and win. The Devils see that they have heart and can complete a tough game and come away positive. Good luck to both teams.
  19. On a sad note, if they called in the chopper it must have been bad. I hope no one was seriously hurt.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.