Everything posted by SHAMROCK69
-
Wandale Robinson to Trinity??
As would I. I'm all for transfers within the rules. I don't care what grade they are in.
-
Trinity 38 St. Xavier 21 - 6A State Championship
I especially love a season when we get to beat X twice!!
-
Transfers - Why does it bother you?
As long as the transfer is done within the rules, who cares. If you want to cry about the rules, change them.
-
Wandale Robinson to Trinity??
Be careful X camp. Your Holier Than Thou, Elitist attitude is showing. Go Rocks!!!
-
Trinity/Cooper Predictions
Go Rocks!!!
-
Trinity 38 St. Xavier 21 - 6A State Championship
Congrats and thanks Football Rocks on another great season!!!!
-
Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?
I guess I'm lost. This must be the Swimming thread. I came here to read about Football. 2011 National High School Football Champions Trinity Shamrocks
-
Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?
I really find it quite comical that every year when Trinity beats X, while the X camp is coming up with all of their usual excuses, in every FOOTBALL thread, we are constantly reminded of how good X is in the "Country Club" sports. LOL
-
Trinity 38 St. Xavier 21 - 6A State Championship
I absolutely love it. Reading the X excuses is so entertaining.
-
Does St. X win If they have Rondale Moore?
Only if he transferred to the swimming team.
-
Trinity 38 St. Xavier 21 - 6A State Championship
Great job Rocks!!!! #25. This never gets old.
-
Best QB's Among the Twelve Teams Remaining?
I've only seen a few of them this season, but I would not trade Nick Bohn for anyone. "Go Rocks"
-
#1 Trinity vs. #3 St. Xavier (6A State Final)
Go Rocks!!! Continue the total dominance.
-
Re: Revisiting: Early 6A Semi-Final Predictions
Nice job. Go Rocks!!
-
#6 Simon Kenton vs #1 Trinity (6A Quarterfinals)
Rocks are focused and ready. Can't wait. Go Rocks!!!!!
-
#6 Simon Kenton vs #1 Trinity (6A Quarterfinals)
Picked up my tickets today. This is one game I can't wait for. "Go Rocks"
-
Playoff Recap: 6A Round One
Well done!!
-
Class 6A Playoff Preview
Great write up THSRocks
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
Go Rocks!!!
-
Class 6A Notebook 10/9 Three team districts too early to call
As always, nice write up.
-
Will Rondale Moore break Jake Johnson's Season Receptions Record?
I believe he didn't dress against Eastern due to a minor injury.
-
Best high school player you have watched this season?
Rondale Moore
-
Trinity 28 St. Xavier 0
I love it. I hope X never beats us again. We play a national schedule now. I don't want them to win so the crowd is bigger.
-
Trinity 28 St. Xavier 0
^ What's wrong with that?
-
Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0 (Frosh)
As I posted in the other thread the future sure looks bright in Saint Matthews Go Rocks!!