Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

As I posted in the other thread the future sure looks bright in Saint Matthews Go Rocks!!

Could have easily been 60-0. This group is talent laden. I would love to see back to back group of players like this frosh team of trinity's. What a run they would make.

Wow, appears T has improved since the last meeting. That score was 37-7 if I'm not mistaken. It sounds like this team is very good, future appears bright for the Rocks!

Reminiscent of the 2010 varsity series.

Pumps me up for tomorrow night at PJCS

it was 48-0 in the 3rd quarter with a running clock

Rocks dominated from beginning to end. St. X turned it over 4-5 times, had a punt blocked and returned for a TD, ( I think a fumble was returned for a TD as well), and x could not move the ball at all. T is good on both sides of the ball! Real Good! Kicker is unreal! D is nasty. QB West is elusive and smart (might need to throw a little sooner). X has size as usual, but QB's can't throw at all (right now). Again, T is very, very good.

I really expected X to give them a much better game. In the first game a few big plays allowed the score to get out of hand. In this game it wasn't the big plays, it was total domination. The enormous X linemen couldn't move the Trinity linemen. It was a really impressive performance. When X couldn't run the ball they tried to pass. They passed like it was the first time they had ever tried it. There was a quote from Coach Wolford in this morning's CJ. The comment was about the varsity game, but I think it describes the offensive philosophy at all levels of the X program. ""As an old offensive lineman, I like to win up front and wear people out." That philosophy will win a lot of games, I just don't think it beats Trinity very often. Trinity is tough to wear out. It will happen sometimes, just not most of the time.

Good luck to BOTH teams vs Manual.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.