Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. Football has definitely become priority #1 at Ashland. This team will improve and I have no doubt they will be right in the thick of it come tourney time. Getting Robby Willcox back in a couple of weeks will be a big boost. :thumb:
  2. Because there has been no Fairview basically my whole life.
  3. Here ya go, I re-ordered them Ashland Boyd Morgan Russell West Elliot Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Who Cares Fairview Rose Hill Is that better?? :lol:
  4. Exactly! You guys should be proud of me because I didnt rank them #1.
  5. Boyd Morgan Ashland Russell West Elliot Greenup
  6. I think he's from somewhere near the Gtown/Lexington area.
  7. That Middleton kid seems to have come out of nowhere. Did he play last year? How many seniors does BC have?
  8. Owens needs to be considered a Mr. Basketball contender. Whats he averaging like 30!?!?
  9. Im sure Blume is on the team, I dont really know anyone else from JC. I can find out Tuesday.
  10. :thumb: Cmon, you know you would be dissapointed if I didnt.
  11. Im sure they deserve 11, no doubt about it. I really dont care about the small school all area team. :thumb:
  12. Wow, thanks for the laugh. :lol: :lol:
  13. I think Matney got All Area Coach of the Year, but I dont know how. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
  14. Nice list, I think Adam Cannoy and Aaron Cordial were also deserving. Nice to see Lacy on the team!
  15. I agree, it says a lot about Ian that he was chosen over Fidler, who's going to UK. I was also surprised that Clark didnt make atleast 3rd team.
  16. I would like to congratulate Ian Holbrook, Drew McDavid, Fields Davis, and Angel Gurule for being named 2nd and 3rd team All-State! Way to go guy Im very proud of you! :dancingpa

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.