Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41
-
Bishop Brossart 65 Christian County 56
Anyone have any info on the all AIT team???
-
Ashland 66 West Carter 39
Great game by the Tomcats, they led start to finish, West was never really in the game. Adam Cannoy was everywhere tonight, he finished with 13 and 9 rebounds. There was one point where he got offensive rebounds and putbacks on consecutive trips. McDavid was his usual self with like 18, Thomas played really well again and had 15. Brandon Williams was all over the boards with 13 rebounds. Robby Wilcox also had 8. Great win for the Tomcats, hopefully we will place 3 or 4 on the AIT tourney team. :thumb:
-
Ashland 66 West Carter 39
More to come...
-
Christian Co. 50 Ashland 48
I thought both teams played pretty good D, both teams just hit their shots.
-
Bryan Station 70 Russell 44
Thats what it sounds like...
-
Christian Co. 50 Ashland 48
Both teams shot well, Ashland was at 51% and CC 53%.
-
Christian Co. 50 Ashland 48
This was a great game! Ashland had PLENTY of opportunities to win it. Matt Thomas played great, he finished with 19. Drew McDavid had 15 and 9. CC had a 10-0 spurt in the 2nd quarter caused by their full court press and halfcourt D. CC turned the ball over like 3 times in the last minute, but Ashland just couldnt convert. They had atleast 4 opportunities. Good effort by both teams.
-
Bryan Station 70 Russell 44
I heard Vanhoose and Clark did not start tonight. Looks like there is some serious trouble in Russell.
-
Ashland 77 LCC 67
:thumb: atta boy
-
Ashland vs Christian Co. AIT Semi-Final
I bet you would.
-
Ashland 77 LCC 67
See, I told you guys. Like I tell my woman, "just listen to me and everything will be fine." :thumb: :lol:
-
Ashland 77 LCC 67
I would say that is a pretty safe bet. But I think Reliford will continue to start for the next 3 or 4 games.
-
Ashland vs Christian Co. AIT Semi-Final
Man, I have really been impressed with you lately! I dont know if there is something wrong with you, or something wrong with me..... :lol:
-
Ashland vs Christian Co. AIT Semi-Final
I saw them in warmups and they did look athletic, I dont think they have much size though.
-
Ashland vs Christian Co. AIT Semi-Final
Should be a good game. I know absolutely nothing about CC, but that doesnt prevent me from picking the Tomcats to make it to the finals!! Ashland 68 CC 63
-
Ashland 77 LCC 67
This was a really good game. Robby Wilcox saw his first action of the season and was FANTASTIC! I think he finished with 20! Matt Thomas was a little off in the first half, but picked it up in the 2nd and finished with something like 16. McDavid was his usual self with 19. Adam Cannoy played well again, he had some really nice finishes around the basket, he had something like 12. Ashland will play either Simon Kenton or Christian Co. tomorrow at 8:30.
-
Bishop Brossart 59 Russell 45
He played and I think he fouled out, and maybe didnt even score in double figures.
-
Bishop Brossart 59 Russell 45
I heard this was a really ugly game, anyone with any info???
-
West Carter 56 Bryan Station 52
I think Bryan Station only led 1 time in the game.
-
Lawrence County 2006
Lawrence will be a solid 3 or 4 in the district.
-
Ashland hosts Spring Valley
Nice pics!
-
Antonio Owens scores 53 points, breaks Boyd Co. scoring record
Geez, you must have been taking your vitamins or something lately. You are starting to make some sense. :thumb:
-
Antonio Owens scores 53 points, breaks Boyd Co. scoring record
McDavid and Co. will handle him just fine. You have to admit our offense is MUCH better without Miller.
-
Antonio Owens scores 53 points, breaks Boyd Co. scoring record
Smart man. :thumb:
-
Antonio Owens scores 53 points, breaks Boyd Co. scoring record