Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockmom

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockmom

  1. Thanks so much for the updates!
  2. I see what you did there. :lol2:
  3. I didn't start the topic, but I have to put Cental on the board. Their concessions ARE that good.
  4. Louisville Central. Grilled chops and burgers and a really, really good fried fish sandwich.
  5. I was with my daughter and her best friend ar the Dundee Graeters when a huge number of Atherton students came in after the game. They didn't seem at all stricken by this loss. :lol2:
  6. Turns out her father owned the plane, but her father's best friend was piloting it. The others killed apparently were a family from Shelbyville, IN including 2 teens, and a teen from Berlin. So tragic.
  7. I walked a mile with the dogs this morning about 7am. It was not too bad, temperature wise, and there was a nice breeze. Met abother dog owner who's an early bird. That was nice. I went to the grocery, came home and put all that away. Not sure what I'm going to do with my day. Right now I'm contemplating life. If you heard about the plane crash in Lynchburg, the pilot was the father of a friend. Feeling unsettled today, and feeling out of sorts.
  8. Walked the dogs and back home. They're fed and napping now. The son aND family will be coming today, and my oldest grandaughter and I plan to make dog treats together. Still need to do my grocery shopping and work on those tree limbs.
  9. Check-Took my Muttley Crew for a 2 mile walk first thing this morning at Cherokee Park Check-Came home, fed the dogs, watered my herbs and plants on my front porch Not Checked-Started to clean up the house Back to this-Am now lying on the couch listening to the Muttley Crew snore and feeling such a sense of contentment. Not Checked-Will eventually be cleaning up the house. Postponed till tomorrow when my little helper will be here to assist-Definitely making some dog treats for the week. -Not Checked-Need to run get a few things from the grocery. In process-Will be doing laundry. Check-I hope to do some yard work, but that's iffy at this point. Not checked-May manage to lop off some low tree branches though. Still on the agenda-And I'll end the day meeting some friends for dinner at Gospel Bird in New Albany. Argh! I'm running behind!
  10. Took my Muttley Crew for a 2 mile walk first thing this morning at Cherokee Park Came home, fed the dogs, watered my herbs and plants on my front porch Started to clean up the house Am now lying on the couch listening to the Muttley Crew snore and feeling such a sense of contentment. Will eventually be cleaning up the house. Definitely making some dog treats for the week. Need to run get a few things from the grocery. Will be doing laundry. I hope to do some yard work, but that's iffy at this point. May manage to lop off some low tree branches though. And I'll end the day meeting some friends for dinner at Gospel Bird in New Albany.
  11. Really awesome! Keep us updated, because it's a long time till he chooses! I'll be keeping an eye out for him on Friday nights this fall.
  12. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitchfield,_Kentucky
  13. Cute little town. Have driven through many times on my way from Leitchfield to Bowling Green.
  14. Congratulations! It's awesome to see players from schools not considered traditional powers getting recognition!
  15. Oh...and a lemon pound cake.
  16. I too was thinking about the cyber parties. I stopped at the grocery on my way home from work and bought a cheese ball and a shrimp ring for me and the dogs. As I was waiting in line, I was sad I wouldn't be able to post that I was bringing those to the party,
  17. Way to go Bulldogs! I'll bet Alabama Larry is doing a little heavenly jig! Well deserved!
  18. I follow Evansville, Orange County and Bloomington teams. But I have been really busy this football season and have not been on top of things, other than when Henderson played Evansville teams. I think it would be cool if we had more Indiana perspective here, like we do Ohio, and even Tennessee.
  19. You could catch Male/Central Hardin. That would be an easy trip from Louisville and back home.
  20. This is high school football. Not collect basketball.
  21. Ummm...a lot of Kentuckians have ties in Indiana, and they do, in fact care.
  22. Actually a lot of people DO.
  23. mcpapa is one of the absolute best dudes on the planet!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.