Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I realize it's random and all, but …

Featured Replies

Somehow there are zero games in Louisville on Friday. Was going to go to the track tomorrow and had considered hitting a game after that, but … :idunno:

Next year they could host 6 games, then you'd have to make a decision where to go...

  • Author
Next year they could host 6 games, then you'd have to make a decision where to go...

 

I'd probably still go straight home from the track, but still. It just seems weird for there to be no games in L'ville tomorrow.

I'd probably still go straight home from the track, but still. It just seems weird for there to be no games in L'ville tomorrow.

 

I get that, it does seem weird just thinking about it. It will be like this every other year...I just checked and no teams from the Ville in Region 1 or 3 in any class. So at least under this alignment it will be this way again in 2017.

Somehow there are zero games in Louisville on Friday. Was going to go to the track tomorrow and had considered hitting a game after that, but … :idunno:

 

Head on up to NKY, we have an impromptu BGP Gathering taking place.....Wireman, ADopted ADmiral, gchs_uk9, BigVMan23, and I are all going to the Highlands/Pulaski Co. game, then grabbing a bite to eat before heading to the NewCath/Danville game.

 

If you come I promise not to play any Guns 'N Roses :lol:

Edited by Lawnboy13

  • Author
Head on up to NKY, we have an impromptu BGP Gathering taking place.....Wireman, ADopted ADmiral, gchs_uk9, BigVMan23, and I are all going to the Highlands/Pulaski Co. game, then grabbing a bite to eat before heading to the NewCath/Danville game.

 

If you come I promise not to play any Guns 'N Roses :lol:

 

AA already pitched me hard on this one, but I'll have to pass, unfortunately. Have to work butt-early Saturday morn.

Coldest three hours of my life was spent at a Highlands state semifinal game.

Coldest three hours of my life was spent at a Highlands state semifinal game.

Me too, in 1989. To make it just a little more painful, the football and weather gods conspired to send the game into overtime. The final dagger was a loss for the Pirates.

Coldest three hours of my life was spent at a Highlands state semifinal game.

 

6 for me.

You could catch Male/Central Hardin. That would be an easy trip from Louisville and back home.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.