Everything posted by CheerNbHappy
-
Crunch!
Can't just hit, got to tackle.
-
Ohio vs. USA: De Lasalle vs. Cincinnati Elder
Sounds fun, but I think DeLaSalle has lost some of its luster, now that the streak is no longer in tact. I'm sure they will still be blazing fast though.
-
Post your Teams Schedule for 2006!!
Sweetwater Wildcats Fri Aug. 18 at Sequoyah Fri Aug. 25 Tellico Plains Fri Sep. 1 at Loudon R Fri Sep. 8 at Walker Valley Fri Sep. 15 Wartburg R Fri Sep. 29 at Rockwood R Fri Oct. 6 Oliver Springs R Fri Oct. 13 at Alcoa R Fri Oct. 20 Meigs Co. Fri Oct. 27 CAK R
-
What is deemed a Successful season/ program?
Being better than you were the year before, in the coaches eyes.
-
Who else do you root for?
In addition to Sweetwater Wildcats , I also root for the Sevier Co. Smoky Bears, and now that I live in Missouri, I will be rooting for the closest school to home, the Kickapoo Chiefs
-
O.J. Mayo suspended!
Unless they are counting Summer, weekends, and holidays, ¿ isnt' 180 days basically the entire school year ?
-
O.J. Mayo suspended!
That's what happens when adults kiss the rear of a high school kid. Kids who think they can do whatever the Hedoublehockeysticks they want, usually do.
-
Should High School replace their goalpost?
¿You paying for them?
-
Where's A-Train?
- Where's A-Train?
-
Where's A-Train?
Hey now, the Brady's were a blended family. How can they all be A-Train? There must be some strange goings on at the A-Train Brady house. Even Alice resembles him, and she's not a Brady. What sort of mad scientist is Sam the Butcher?
-
Where's A-Train?
-
Finally, a Guru Guess Who for a free hat!
i say # 66 hes got that glazed(doughnut) over look in his eyes
-
I have a confession to make...
read up. i simply log on as theguru open a netscape browser window and log on as cheer. that's the easiest part of it all
-
I have a confession to make...
i don't "have them" anything is available on the internet
-
I have a confession to make...
angry at the fact you were just arguing with aguru and not a bombshell blonde ?
-
I have a confession to make...
Oh come on. Hot chick who knows sports and sports history. and some of you bought all that. you know, the word gullible isn't in the dictionary
-
I have a confession to make...
Well other than the love of pulling the wool over all your eyes....no taboos either
-
I have a confession to make...
no tattoo's sorry but if i get one you will be the first to know OLDSCHOOL
-
I have a confession to make...
it's been a horrific pain in the butt. mrs. guru helped me on some of the posts, to feminize them. and i took some advice from female friends. it's exhausting work, let me tell you
-
War protesters ?
You keep mentioning Turkey. THEY ARE SO KEY in this whole operation. They are giving us staging space in their country, AND the boardr Iran, so after we liberate Iraq, Iran is then in a tight pinch, with american allies on both sides of them.
-
War protesters ?
It is their right to protest the actions of the government.....that is the basis on which this country is founded on.....you may not agree with them, but you have every right to stage a pro war rally. it says so in the constitution
-
KY/TN Allstar Game
:cry: :cry: well unless it's in the extreme southeastern part of the state i won't be seein you guys there
-
The Never Ending Story
came to save the day, riding in on.....
-
The Never Ending Story
sports to not only the world....