Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

duck1220

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by duck1220

  1. You have been En Fuego!!!:flame:
  2. You're getting colder... I wouldn't put this one in your top predictions.
  3. Congrats to Merl! Best of luck.:fire:
  4. :laugh::laugh: I think you might want to get over it. I wouldn't consider asking Coach to come back after the way he was treated.:lol::lol: You may be surprised to find out that the Ol Duckster now hopes Merl gets the job if he wants it. As far as Barnes finding out about the job, he had been in the area for several months trying to decide on other issues when he heard of the local posting for Russell. Others that responded to the local posting are perhaps better suited for something else. I tried to stay off this thread but it appears that you have now drawn me in. Several people were upset over the posting and I don't know if they will chose between the two or re-post the job to have a larger pool to choose from. I do not like the way this has been handled in any fashion. However, I do like Merl and wish him the best in the process.:thumb:
  5. I agree! Boone Co is his best option to be discovered. He might be the go to guy there.
  6. :lol::laugh: Actually, I am wishing the Muskies well this year. But, you may be right about my picks!!!:thumb:
  7. :scared:Greenup was my # 4 pick for next year regardless of the coach so if they fall below # 4 should Fraley get that credit also?:eek: 1. Elliott Co 2. East Carter 2. Fairview 4. Greenup Co with all of the returning seniors and an excellent young crop of players
  8. Russell has a good group of Juniors coming back and with a softer schedule should get to 10-12 wins next year and 16-18 by their Sr year. Everyone knew last year that Russell would not compete for the region until this class' senior year. Good luck to the Devils and the new coach.:devil:
  9. I must agree! Thanks for the welcome back from you, oldrambler and Incognito.:thumb:
  10. My faith in administrators has yet again been shaken. You can probably find me mostly at Ram and Eagles games next season. Although the Muskies and Devils will remain on my list of teams to watch. As far as Skaggs goes, why would he want to leave the Devils since he started as a 7th grader? His playing time is there, at least for now.:devil:
  11. Best of luck to the Muskies and the new coach.
  12. I guess if they need me that bad I could help them part time. What are they going to be doing.:thumb: If I only commit to part time, perhaps you could line me up with something else?
  13. You may want to consider your source.
  14. :laugh: That is a possibility. Wimp was a classic.:thumb:
  15. Not to worry!:thumb: The Ol Duckster is welcome in every gym in the 16th region, even Russell, by the people that matter to me.:thumb:
  16. I'll do the same things I would do if it worked out. Watch a lot of 16th region basketball, just not all of one team's games.:thumb:
  17. I never said he was solely responsible. I said he was very good at developing young players. I'm currently wearing a pair of green Muskie glasses and my eyes are still rolling.:thumb:
  18. The posting expires on the 9th or 10th of April. Announcement soon to follow.
  19. I think not!I was with them every day and saw their development over a four year period and you've talked to all three of them?
  20. Not from the people at Russell that matter in this situation.
  21. Apparently he did. You are also wrong about the second part.
  22. Coach Dodd is very good at developing young talent, just ask Blair, Gill and Vanhoose.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.