Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Dodd heading?

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard where Dodd is heading now? I have heard from many people that he has not been seen around RHS much lately? Doese anyone have any reliable sources about the direction he is heading? college, high school (what region), retire, etc.:confused:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evansville, Indiana as an Assistant Coach under the recommendation...

 

You're getting colder... I wouldn't put this one in your top predictions.;)

You're getting colder... I wouldn't put this one in your top predictions.;)

 

It was a joke, if I were going to make a prediction about Dodd I would have consulted with you first.

 

Okay, here is my prediction...I dont think it will be in High School anywhere around here.

 

Duck, what did you think about all of my other predictions?

It was a joke, if I were going to make a prediction about Dodd I would have consulted with you first.

 

Okay, here is my prediction...I dont think it will be in High School anywhere around here.

 

Duck, what did you think about all of my other predictions?

 

 

You're asking Duck about predictions? That's like asking me what kind of diet, or fitness program you should start. :lol:

You're getting colder... I wouldn't put this one in your top predictions.;)

 

Getting colder in what way that he is not going back to the college ranks or just not going to this particular school?

You're asking Duck about predictions? That's like asking me what kind of diet, or fitness program you should start. :lol:

 

Honey, you are the epitomy of what good health is all about.

Honey, you are the epitomy of what good health is all about.

 

 

Sure am. According to one of my physicians I am very well nourished. :lol:

Sure am. According to one of my physicians I am very well nourished. :lol:

 

I like that, am getting more and more that way myself. I may use that as a description of my condition as well.:D

  • Author

I do not want predictions, just any information on what or where will he be in the near future?

It was a joke, if I were going to make a prediction about Dodd I would have consulted with you first.

 

Okay, here is my prediction...I dont think it will be in High School anywhere around here.

 

Duck, what did you think about all of my other predictions?

 

You have been En Fuego!!!:flame:

You're asking Duck about predictions? That's like asking me what kind of diet, or fitness program you should start. :lol:

 

 

:thumb: Except for my 1-10 record of picking Fairview I didn't do too bad.:lol:

:thumb: Except for my 1-10 record of picking Fairview I didn't do too bad.:lol:

 

Or Greenup............. (I still think yo would look good in green, Duck.):sssh:

I hope it is away from Raceland we do not need him down here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.