Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Dodd heading?

Featured Replies

I talked with Coach Dodd shortly after he resigned from Russell and he told me he would like to get back into coaching at the college level.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also heard this , about him wanting to get back to the college level.

Does anyone think that is weird that Dodd left a successful college coaching career to begin with??? Is there more to this than some people may think?? I've heard a few rumblings about why this may have happened, but nothing concrete. I wish Coach Dodd luck wherever he may land.

Does anyone think that is weird that Dodd left a successful college coaching career to begin with??? Is there more to this than some people may think?? I've heard a few rumblings about why this may have happened, but nothing concrete. I wish Coach Dodd luck wherever he may land.

 

He wanted to coach his son. and be with his daughter. Don't try to imply something that just isn't there.

He wanted to coach his son. and be with his daughter. Don't try to imply something that just isn't there.

 

I'm not implying I just was wondering??? I always thought that Russell was an odd choice for a coach from nearly the opposite end of the state to choose (Lindsey Wilson is about 220 miles from Russell). Maybe it was just the chance to be with his kids I just found it an odd choice for a highly successful coach at the college level to leave to take on a high school job.

May have been his biggest career mistake ever.

Dodd was just hired at Hillwood HS, in Portland, Tn.

Dodd was just hired at Hillwood HS, in Portland, Tn.

 

 

Well, I guess somebody had to let the cat out of the bag.:sssh:;)

 

 

 

This is a great move for Coach Dodd as his brother and another close friend live nearby. Not to mention Kobe's Steak House and all the music at Station's. I believe Hillwood has around 1800 students.:thumb:

DId he consider any Head or assistant positions at the college level before making this move & if so do you know where?

DId he consider any Head or assistant positions at the college level before making this move & if so do you know where?

 

Yes, and yes.:sssh:

 

Nashville was just a great situation for him.

The jury is still out. He is still not certain which direction he is going.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

The jury is still out. He is still not certain which direction he is going.

 

I just heard today that he was going to Lincoln Co. KY. They had a strong program last year.

Dodd was just hired at Hillwood HS, in Portland, Tn.
Hillwood is actually in Nashville ...
I just heard today that he was going to Lincoln Co. KY. They had a strong program last year.

 

 

 

:D He had several offers to choose from. However, he did not apply at Lincoln Co.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.