Date for hiring of new Russell coach?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will announce a new head coach between now and the Russell Preview Pan-O-Rama in November.

You are probably right Nets. This situation just continues to grow increasing longer and really without need. The kids at Russell need a solution soon for the sake of their program, but I have no dog in this fight, this just comes from a common sense based approach. Good luck is enstore for anyone taking this position, as the Red Devils have been in a funk as of late.

Don't look for an annoucement any time soon. Looks like there maybe some division among the powers that be at Russell on who the next coach should be!:argue:

That is surprising! I personally thought this was a no brainer decision and Coach Kidwell would be the man to run the boy's program! He has proven himself as an excellent coach on both the boy's and girls side.

That is surprising! I personally thought this was a no brainer decision and Coach Kidwell would be the man to run the boy's program! He has proven himself as an excellent coach on both the boy's and girls side.
Not everything is has as obvious as it may seem to those on the outside looking in.

Don't look for an annoucement any time soon. Looks like there maybe some division among the powers that be at Russell on who the next coach should be!:argue:

Care to fill us in on that division, I have heard since day 1 that Coach Kidwell has the support of administration and community.