Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alan Hatcher/Greenup County

Featured Replies

I heard that Alan Hatcher was the leading canidate for the Greenup job.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a candidate, just not the leading candidate.:D

.

  • Author

Who do you think is the leading candidate if Hatcher is not?

Dodd and then Hatcher. But hey, it's not my choice to make.:D:thumb:

Dodd and then Hatcher. But hey, it's not my choice to make.:D:thumb:

 

Duck it is obvious who your choice is and I respect that. Alan Hatcher would be a nice change of pace without the baggage. That would be my choice.

Why would Hatcher want to leave Perry Central?

What about Fraley from Rose Hill? Does he have a chance?

Why would Hatcher want to leave Perry Central?

 

Good question.

Better question: Who's PCC's next coach going to be?

I can assure you if Hatcher was a canidate he would be the leading canidate, but I can't imagine Hatch stepping into that mess.

I would think that Coach Fraley would be one of the leading candidates for the job.

Why would Hatcher want to leave Perry Central?

 

I agree. I'm not trying to stir the pot, but did something happen to make him want to leave?

 

Again just trying to get info. I know a little bit about the political issues at Greenup and know that PCC is a relatively new school with nice facilities and some success.

 

Obviously, I know little, so I'll ask which is the better job, and why?

Can someone tell a little about Mr Hatcher? Sorry but just dont know anything about him. Based soley on what I've read so far he must be pretty good.

Can someone tell a little about Mr Hatcher? Sorry but just dont know anything about him. Based soley on what I've read so far he must be pretty good.

 

Coach Hatcher has been coaching high school basketball for 20+ years. He took Mashall County and Graves County to the Sweet Sixteen 4 times apiece the last time I looked his career record was 510-145. He also was an assistant coach at Morehead State and Western Kentucky University. I got to know Coach Hatcher while he was at Morehead and you couldn't ask for a better person. I would love to see Hatch coach at Greenup Co. but I just don't see him taking on something like that.

I heard rumor yesterday that he has applied, I dont know that for sure.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.