Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alan Hatcher/Greenup County

Featured Replies

Not from the people at Russell that matter in this situation.:D

 

Ducky what are you going to do if you have put all your Ducky eggs in the Dodd basket and he comes up empty on the GC job??? Sure hope that you have a backup plan. All I can say is why would anyone trust any GC administrator??? Their track speaks for itself and it's none too pretty.

 

I support Tim Fraley for the position, but I sure don't wish any of the ill will he can and will endure from taking this job, but he already knows coming in how it will be. GCHS is a school where there are few athletic coaches who can withstand the idiotic and unreal expectations of some. I believe Fraley is the man who understands the kids he would be coaching more than any other candidate. Good Luck to anyone who is willing to endure this misery

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatcher done a great job with the mess at Perry Central and went to the finals of the regional tourney with young pups. Can you imagine what he could do with some really talented seasoned players. Hatcher will bring Greenup County back to Rupp like they are used to doing. Would be ashame to see them have a chance to get him and they go with someone else who is just a mediocre coach.

Ducky what are you going to do if you have put all your Ducky eggs in the Dodd basket and he comes up empty on the GC job??? Sure hope that you have a backup plan. All I can say is why would anyone trust any GC administrator??? Their track speaks for itself and it's none too pretty.

 

I'll do the same things I would do if it worked out. Watch a lot of 16th region basketball, just not all of one team's games.:D:thumb:

Heard today Daniels is #1 candidate follow by Hatcher. Need to clear up a few issues with Daniels.

Heard today Daniels is #1 candidate follow by Hatcher. Need to clear up a few issues with Daniels.
I havent even heard him mentioned in the top 3, but this is GC, who knows. This is like musical chairs, but more fun.:banana:
Ducky what are you going to do if you have put all your Ducky eggs in the Dodd basket and he comes up empty on the GC job??? Sure hope that you have a backup plan. All I can say is why would anyone trust any GC administrator??? Their track speaks for itself and it's none too pretty.

 

I support Tim Fraley for the position, but I sure don't wish any of the ill will he can and will endure from taking this job, but he already knows coming in how it will be. GCHS is a school where there are few athletic coaches who can withstand the idiotic and unreal expectations of some. I believe Fraley is the man who understands the kids he would be coaching more than any other candidate. Good Luck to anyone who is willing to endure this misery

 

I think this sums it up very well. Well stated and I agree 100%. Fraley has seen it from all sides and I believe he could rally the troops. But, if Hatcher is available and willing....I would give him the nod. And I hope Duck finds a place to land if Dodd is not chosen. :laugh:

I think this sums it up very well. Well stated and I agree 100%. Fraley has seen it from all sides and I believe he could rally the troops. But, if Hatcher is available and willing....I would give him the nod. And I hope Duck finds a place to land if Dodd is not chosen. :laugh:
Not to worry!:thumb: The Ol Duckster is welcome in every gym in the 16th region, even Russell, by the people that matter to me.:thumb:
I'll do the same things I would do if it worked out. Watch a lot of 16th region basketball, just not all of one team's games.:D:thumb:

 

Will you change you coat color again? Maybe a "Wimp Sanderson" plaid?:sssh:

Will you change you coat color again? Maybe a "Wimp Sanderson" plaid?:sssh:

 

 

:laugh: That is a possibility. Wimp was a classic.:thumb:

:laugh: That is a possibility. Wimp was a classic.:thumb:

 

You are a fan of 16th region basketball and that is good by me. A lot of stuff should be resolved by the end of the week.

Duck is always welcome to change that coat to orange, it's looks a lot better on him anyway.

Thanks for the info guys.

 

See post 12.

Hatcher is treated like a GOD at Perry Central. Basketball is all the people of Perry County care about so I dont see why he would be unhappy. He done a heck of job this year and has his entire team coming back except for Kelly. Hatcher may be wanting to get closer to West Virginia though and being at Greenup is pretty close to home. Hatcher is getting an AAU team started right now in Perry County so he may be staying a while. I hope he stays. If you get him Greenup, you are getting the best coach in Kentucky.

Duck tomorrow is the day according to everything Dodd has been telling people, he will put on the green jacket. Is he that disillusional?And if per se he gets the job the players that matter will not stay and play for him I know that for a fact,GCHS will be making another team in the 16th very happy,an another young coach will have a permanent smile on his face.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.