Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alan Hatcher/Greenup County

Featured Replies

Duck tomorrow is the day according to everything Dodd has been telling people, he will put on the green jacket. Is he that disillusional?And if per se he gets the job the players that matter will not stay and play for him I know that for a fact,GCHS will be making another team in the 16th very happy,an another young coach will have a permanent smile on his face.

Then I assume you believe they won't end up at Fairview.:D

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duck tomorrow is the day according to everything Dodd has been telling people, he will put on the green jacket. Is he that disillusional?And if per se he gets the job the players that matter will not stay and play for him I know that for a fact,GCHS will be making another team in the 16th very happy,an another young coach will have a permanent smile on his face.

 

Should that happen (and it will only be happening for athletic reasons), I hope the young men enjoy 1 year of rest because they won't be playing next year.

You mean Don Daniel ?

Yea, wasn't he at Rowan County then Asst. Coach at Pikeville or somewhere.:confused:

I am hearing Fraley to be announced today at Greenup.

I am hearing Fraley to be announced today at Greenup.

 

He would be a pretty good fit. :fire:

Your name fits you Mr. Wrong. Because you are wrong. Now Fraley may end up being the new coach but not today.

Greenup Co. didn't have enough GREEN to get Hatcher. Perry Co. must pay well. I'm also hearing that Fraley will be announced today as head coach.

Greenup Co. didn't have enough GREEN to get Hatcher. Perry Co. must pay well. I'm also hearing that Fraley will be announced today as head coach.
I kept wondering how they would pass on Hatcher. This makes sense now.
Your name fits you Mr. Wrong. Because you are wrong. Now Fraley may end up being the new coach but not today.

 

We may know today at 2.

They interviewing during the day?? Mr. Wrong, I think you are right on who will be the next coach. Just not so sure it will be announced today.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.