Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

highschoolsportsfan

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by highschoolsportsfan

  1. If you don't get in, we've got this one on the air at 102.3fm and online at wgohwugo.com
  2. If you can't be there, we've got this one on the air at 102.3FM or online at wgohwugo.com
  3. This tourney has potential to be a great one!!! East vs West Morgan vs Elliott Who wins and why?
  4. I think his team may get to play in March however.
  5. They don't call Joe Hampton Mr March for nothing!!!
  6. The Lady Raiders just got down and guarded tonight. Tenacious defense according to some who were there. I was not able to attend, I did a KCU double header on the air tonight.
  7. WUGO 102.3 FM in Grayson will broadcast all games of the 62nd District and 16th Region Tournaments. We have carried girls district basketball since 1975-76. We will also stream all the games on the web at wgohwugo.com
  8. East Carter 54 Ashland 43 Final from Grayson, I will try to have some stats later
  9. 16th Region finals will be Monday, March 10th at 7pm at the Ellis T Johnson Arena on the campus of Morehead State University.
  10. I may be wrong, but I think they choose 15 officials statewide. So to answer your question, no, they don't choose officials from all the regions.
  11. Or just see more games. I have broadcasted over 50 this season and seen many more that I wasn't broadcasting. Nothing personal against you, your post just seemed to have put down to very good men who work very hard at their craft and are now reaping the benefits of that hard work.
  12. All 3 officials will represent us VERY well!! The Boss must be "dancing in the dark" if he can't see that Joe Billman is a top knotch official. Maybe on one of those "restless nights" "you can look" and see a "good man is hard to find" for this job, but the KHSAA found one. Or perhaps you are just "blinded by the light." Not sure what Old Shooter has against the guys, maybe he and Naismith have been talking again.
  13. I just figured out how I have stayed on the air: friends like Doc and OldR Thanks guys!!!
  14. Here's the link! http://officials.khsaa.org/officialinterest.htm
  15. West Carter vs Magoffin Co game cancelled
  16. He will no longer be the head coach at Rowan Co. Coach Zaheri (sp?) will be the interim head coach. At least that is what I have been told from a very reliable source with the Rowan Co School system.
  17. Heard he uses a lot of "cookie" references in his scouting reports.
  18. I have details, but out of respect for Coach Daniels, I am not reporting on this on the radio and will not spread it on this message board.
  19. How have I stayed on the air all these years????? The KHSAA is cracking down on radio interviews that bash officials. What some coaches don't realize is that officials often turn on the radio on their way home to hear coaches comments. I don't know what Coach Hicks said, but it had to be pretty bad for the KHSAA to step in.
  20. This, in my opinion, has the potential to be the best game in the region tonight. Both teams have some very talented guards. Clemons and Metz are very good! Johnson, Jackson and Bair will have their hands full guarding. Senior Night for Drew Johnson and Ryan Sagraves. Should be a good in Grayson tonight!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.