Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

highschoolsportsfan

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by highschoolsportsfan

  1. First round of the GIRLS Tournament will be played at Weatherby.
  2. I will tell you one team who isn't counting the Rams out and they reside in Eastern Carter County.
  3. "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." Mark 11:25 I am in no way condoning what Mr Martin has done in the past, but you really have to get past it.
  4. Finals are Monday, March 10th. Sorry, I misunderstood
  5. If you come on Monday, you will see girls basketball, boys start on Wednesday
  6. For a printable bracket of the tourney, you can go to our sports page at http://www.wgohwugo.com
  7. It's the old blind squirrel finding a nut every now and then story.
  8. Brackets are available on the sports page of our website now. http://www.wgohwugo.com We will also have a half hour region preview special at 12:30 today on 102.3 and we will stream it on our website.
  9. I didn't think you could count that high Liberty:D
  10. Bath is very good and has potential to make some noise at Ellis T.
  11. Thanks, that is great to know. I always wanted to ask somebody, but never got around to it. We put a lot of time, sweat and money in that equipment and I was hoping it was as clear as we thought it would be! And I agree about the commentators, we have some clown working games most of the time!! :banana: KJ is pretty good though!!
  12. Thanks! It may have been GT but it was one heck of a play!!!
  13. There were plenty of them filling those seats!! Great fan support from both schools and, for the most part, well behaved. I said during the broadcast, there are some great sports venues out there, "The Barn" "The Palace" "The Shoe" and I have named Elliott Co Gym "The Shoe Horn" cause that's what it took to get all those fans in there tonight!!! And thanks hog for supporting local radio!
  14. By the way, and I know this is a shameless plug, but I really would like to know. For those who might have listened to this game or any game on our web stream, how does it sound? I have never gotten to hear it because, obviously, I am at the game!! I just would like to know if it is clear and good quality sound.
  15. I do a blind draw each year for my own entertainment. I have gotten it right a few times, but more often I miss. Here is how it drew out for me tonight when I got back from the East/Elliott game. Upper Bracket Rose Hill v. Rowan Co Elliott v Greenup Lower Bracket Raceland v East Carter Bath Co v Ashland I have no idea if that will be how it is, just how it drew out for me.
  16. District winners will draw numbers 1, 3, 5, and 7 first off, then the district runners-up draw and must draw into the OPPOSITE bracket of their district winner.
  17. Colt had a very nice tournament. Selection for all tourney is always tough. I wouldn't want that job for any kind of money!!! We did it one year because we carry all the games and the coaches wanted us to do it. Made way too many people mad because we selected the all tourney team based solely on the tourney. A kid who had a phenominal "year" but did nothing in the tourney did not make the team. We were berated so badly because this "big name" kid was left off, we decided to never be a part of the selection process again even though the coaches have asked several times since.
  18. I personally think Tyler Maynard could be named the MVP of this game. His numbers aren't as big as the Faulkners or Ferguson, but he stepped up early in the 3rd and hit a couple of big 3's for Elliott and got them going.
  19. All Tourney Team--(Morgan Co) Mikey Fyffe and Brandon Ferguson (West Carter) Chris Barker and Aaron Rayburn (East Carter) Drew Johnson, Kyle Bair and Ryan Sagraves (Elliott Co) Ethan Faulkner, Evan Faulkner, Jonathan Ferguson and Tyler Maynard
  20. Elliott Co Ev Faulkner 23 Ferguson 21 Et Faulkner 16 Maynard 12 C Knipp 2 Morgan 2 Center 2 East Carter Johnson 24 Bair 10 Barnhill 10 Sagraves 9 Jackson 7 Kawada 3 Pemberton 2 Adams 2
  21. It will be at Weatherby! Schools got a fax saying it will be at Weatherby. I talked with tournament manager Keith Kappes and he confirmed it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.