Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Win the 62nd District Tourney?

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Elliott Co
      36%
    • Morgan Co
      20%
    • West Carter
      4%
    • East Carter
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This tourney has potential to be a great one!!!

East vs West

Morgan vs Elliott

 

Who wins and why?

East wins. They are the hottest team right now.

East wins. They are the hottest team right now.

 

I agree East wins the district and will be a real player in the region.

If Elliott is healthy they stand a chance to win . good luck Lions.

Elliott will win. If healthy. Good luck to all teams.

Elliott will win. If healthy. Good luck to all teams.

 

I don't think they will beat Morgan. I'll take East and Morgan in the finals, with East winning a very close one.

I pick East to win the championship. I think that Elliott will beat Morgan but will not be able to beat East. I would rather see Elliott win the championship. I hope that Elliott will prove me wrong.

I think Morgan County will take home the championship to West Liberty.

One of the best districts top to bottom, should be a dandy every game, with lots of rivalries, but I will take East over Morgan by 6 in finals.

If Leslie Eagle will play like a beast and play to her potential, I can see Morgan County win the 62nd. If she doesn't play to her fullest and it is passive then they could take an early exit. She could be "all-world" if she only realizes it because of her gifts, but its her "choice" if she wants to be that type of player.

East Carter, Elliott County and Morgan County appear to be very evenly matched in head to head competition with the home team winning in most matchups by only about 6 points. I'll go with the home team in this tournament, Elliott County is my pick.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.