Everything posted by Eagle_fan_2026
-
Dixie 49 Scott 12
I know the score doesn't show it. But from.whst I saw last night Scott is getting better. Just need to.keep.working and learn how to keep.fighting when bad things happen. The 2 turnovers really hurt.
-
Campbell County 32 Scott 7
Based upon the scrimmages I have seen this will be a hard game to figure out. I will go with history, Campbell by double digits.
-
2026 Scott Eagles
They lost a lot of production from last year. They have a good junior class and a decent sophomore and freshman class. It will take them a while to come together. Kenton County needs to build a new weight room. I was in there a few weeks ago, it jas to be the smallest weight room around . That is where everything starts.
-
10th Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
The madness needs to stop. Kids needs to be Kids. Hope the family finally finds a home.
-
10th Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
It's too bad. I was looking forward to see how the team.would play this year with a full off season. With the lost of both Brown and Clemons, it could be a long year.
-
Open Job: Mason County
I have followed Mason County for a long time. With GRC and Montgomery County it will be difficult to win the region. Not sure if there are others things that lead to this, but I thought he did a nice job coaching with what he had.
-
Simon Kenton 68 Covington Holy Cross 63
I think Scobee is the key to SK. They need a second scorer behind Bilton.
-
Dixie Heights 61 Beechwood 54
Tough news on McCormick. Great player.
-
Scott at Campbell County Predictions/Updates
I have kept up with the family since the injury. Aaron is progressing in his recovery but basketball season is not long enough to allow him to make it back.
-
Highlands 67 Dixie Heights 63
This was a good game. Can't wait until the game on Friday.
-
Calvary Christian 49 Scott 40
I went to see Scott in the Bellevue tournament. Thought they played well against some pretty good competition. I didn't see this score coming. Both teams are missing their leading scores from last year. I also found it tough to play at CC. Smaller gym fans are right on top of you. Good luck to both tteams the rest of the year.
-
2025 Scott Winter Classic
I agree. I was able to see a few games this year. It was great to see some non-NKY teams.
-
Scott 75 Woodward (OH) 71
This is a good team win for Scott.
-
Open Job: Scott - Dustin Trimnell named head coach (Not Official)
I am glad there appears to have a 4 good canadates. I have heard in the past, this wasn't the case.
-
Scott 60 Newport Central Catholic 46
Great start to the season for Scott. The team looked really good last night. Clemons and Dodd are playing well. I think there is a good mix with the old and young players
-
Walton-Verona 68 Newport Central Catholic 55
Cole is a great player. Glad he is finally getting an opportunity.
-
Conner 62 Simon Kenton 51
I could not make the game tonight.. any scoring leaders?
-
8th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Great write-up.
-
10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Any details from the game. I was unable to make it out to the scrimmages today.
-
Trinity 50 Simon Kenton 0
One of the best high school WRs I have ever seen. Good luck to him at the next level
-
Open Job: Scott - Dustin Trimnell named head coach (Not Official)
Here is my take being a few years removed. Scott has great facilities, but the weight room needs a big upgrade. Scott has multiple athletes that plays multiple sports which is fine, but it hurts when trying to put in a weight program. I do believe they finally have the proper administrators leading the high school. Having multiple principals led to some instability, which caused multiple families to look to other schools. The new coaching staff has to get more involved in the youth and middle school programs. Build relationships with families and coaches.
-
2025 KFCA District Teams, Players Of The Year & Coaches Of The Year
Does anyone know when the full list of district teams will be announced? I have seen a few here and there.
-
Open Job: Scott - Dustin Trimnell named head coach (Not Official)
Great post. If anyone has a tie to Scott this name should be passed along.
-
Open Job: Scott - Dustin Trimnell named head coach (Not Official)
I think it is interesting that on a playoff week, there are 47 comments on the Scott job which I am not sure is 100% official, unless I missed an announcement from the school. So to me, I say it is positive that there are some people in the Scott community that cares for the kids and the program. So if this does become official, we need to remember this impacts 1) current coaches and their families, 2) current players because now they are starting over again 3) potential new players because the relationships that were built are no longer present. Because as stated in a previous thread, Scott can't afford to lose anyone.
-
Open Job: Scott - Dustin Trimnell named head coach (Not Official)
I just looked back at Scott's schedule over the last few years. Wouldn't you think this year schedule was put together to win games. I also think Scott was in 4A, which their old district was a lot easier than the one they are in now. But as someone else mentioned, Scott can't keep doing the same old same old thing. I think this is a hard place to win. In talking to parents, the team losses a lot of players to other schools. And in my opinion how can you stop this 1) no open enrollment- which will never happen 2) build relationships from pee wee through middle school