Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 60 Newport Central Catholic 46

Featured Replies

Final from the Scoreboard.  Solid win for Steve Fromeyer's squad. 

Great start to the season for Scott. The team looked really good last night. Clemons and Dodd are playing well. I think there is a good mix with the old and young players

This Scott team is not flashy, but as usual, they'll be well coached and ready for a post season run. 

I know NewCath is down but I'm a little surprised by this outcome. Going to be really interested to see how Scott / Beechwood game goes this week.

Edited by theguru

On 12/8/2025 at 8:55 AM, Knight Owl said:

I know NewCath is down but I'm a little surprised by this outcome. Going to be really interested to see how Scott / Beechwood game goes this week.

No disrespect here to Scott but...Beechwood by 20. 

I did also say SK would beat Conner by 15 lol. And we see how that one went.

Is it February yet? Let's get to the district tournaments.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.