Everything posted by DawgsFan100
-
Boyle County at Taylor County Predictions/Updates
Let me ask this.... What does Taylor need to do to keep it within 28? What chance do they have to keep it semi-competitive?
-
Elizabethtown vs. Bardstown Predictions/Updates
@HearsayJust curious on Bardstown do you think they can turn the season around? Talent is still there right? haven't seen anything on them this year just curious where the state of the program is!
-
Central Hardin at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
CH has too much talent to not even have a chance in these ballgames. With their enrollment continuing to go up CH has to start putting it together. won't be this week tho. BG will win BIG.
-
North Hardin at Pleasure Ridge Park Predictions/Updates
Very interesting game here. PRP has a chance to stack a quality win on their resume while North is looking to find something going into District play. NH has consistently been undisciplined and sloppy all season long. North has more talent than PRP and should win this game but I think itll be pretty close. NH- 28 PRP- 20
-
Frederick Douglass at Corbin Predictions/Updates
Are they playing up a class?
-
John Hardin vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates
I would even argue for JH to reach an obtainable goal this year (District champions) they MUST be able to throw the ball. You can't run the ball with 8-9 people in the box expecting run against good teams. You have to keep a defense honest even in the wing-t. JH has the athletes to throw the ball IMO they just need to continue to get better. I haven't dropped a prediction yet was waiting until the end of the week to make a decision. Keys to this game for JH is simple: Dominate in the trenches and continue to grow on offense. RBs Anderson, Pittman and Wilson rotate on offense to keep each other fresh on offense and defense. JHs DL has arguably won the trenches against every team they have played. They are playing a freshman at NT Elijah Luna (remember that name) that is listed at 6'2 280 that already has 5 sacks this season! They play fast and aggressive all night long on defense. Young team will face their biggest test tonight. Give me the Dawgs at home. JH- 28 KCD- 24
-
John Hardin vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates
I wouldn’t say JH *can't* throw I just think their passing game is behind. They really struggled first 2 weeks and I think really simplified things for this offense. For them to be as successful as they want to be you will have to be able to throw the ball efficiently at some point. Especially with how young they are, they won’t dominate LOS every week. Interested to see how this week plays out
-
John Hardin vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates
I would agree with that statement almost 90%. I think they are so young they have focused on getting better one facet of the game at a time. Last week Harrison County got physically manhandled in the trenches and I think that is why they didn't even attempt a pass. When you can't do that to some teams (I'm not sure if they will be able to do that against KCD or not) you have to find balance. I definitely think JH finds out how good they are this week. There is an opportunity for this team to win now while also having a very bright future. They have a couple of freshman that I know local schools would really really want right now. Expecting a very good game Friday night
-
John Hardin vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates
Was curious if anyone has seen KCD in person yet. From what I have seen on film KCD loves to run the ball out of the I formation and run play action off it. Keys for John has to be to stop the run and create turnovers (which they have been very very good at. lead the state in forced fumbles). Offensively they will need Sophomore QB Austin Richardson to step up and make some throws while also improving their run game. JH is much improved from their team last season and this is a big test. Opportunity is there for the Dawgs to be 5-2 going into Bardstown if they win this week....
-
John Hardin vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates
Interested to see if anyone has any other thoughts for this game?
-
Elizabethtown vs. Bardstown Predictions/Updates
I am very interested to see how this one turns out. Bardstown is a solid team that has struggled and is looking for some positive signs heading into District play. Etown lost a lot and are trying to find an identity with an intern coach. Give me Bardstown 35-14
-
9/14-9/16: What games are you headed to?
Ill be 100% honest in saying I haven't seen Bardstown at all this season. Thought they might have a fall off year a little bit but wasn't expecting what's happened. John Hardin is very young with almost all defense and offensive starters being sophomores and freshman other than couple. From what I have heard from some close to program is the kids are very coachable and they do play extremely hard and fast on defense. They have grown up tremendously the past couple of weeks and have a really big test this week against KCD. Good measuring stick and if they are as good as some around the program think JHs rebuild could include a District title this year but it'll be very competitive. Nelson County doesn't look terrible either.
-
9/14-9/16: What games are you headed to?
Ill be at KCD vs John Hardin. Should be a very competitive game between 2 good teams. For those that haven't seen it yet the new JH turf is absolutely beautiful.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
-
John Hardin vs. Kentucky Country Day Predictions/Updates
This is a HUGE game for JH. Last week was so refreshing to see. After some of the recent losing seasons it felt good to win a game against a good team. (GREAT qb) New week new test. I did see KCD vs Etown in the preseason and I didn't come away too impressed. Good QB and a couple of good athletes but I don't know if they have the OL to sustain a run game to open their passing game. JH offense has come a long way. They will need to be able to throw the ball this week to win but I think they will still have most of their success on the ground. If they win this week theres a good chance they are 5-2 going into Bardstown game. JH is still playing mostly sophomores as well. Future is bright and they have a real chance to start the winning now.
-
John Hardin 58 Harrison County 31
What a game. Filled with flags and more flags. John Hardin ran the ball down Harrison’s throat tonight. They had no answer. The young Dawgs are starting to figure it out….. Big test next week vs Kentucky Country Day. Also I don’t know if there are very many QBs in the state better than Kaydon Custard. The young man played his heart out all night long. Can run and throw it efficiently. Wishing him the best the rest of way.
-
Adair County at Franklin Simpson Predictions/Updates
I know FS has a smaller sized DL which will definitely work in Harts favor as they have only attempted 17 passes this year
-
Hart County at Elizabethtown Predictions/Updates
Hart County should win this game. Etown has to get better offensively in a hurry. I think Etown plays better but not good enough. Hart - 35 Etown - 20
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
-
Harrison County at John Hardin Predictions/Updates
This one will be tough. For John:QB - Richardson who is a sophomore and has started all 3 games. Have variety of backs on offense but struggles up front. Defense is key against one of the best QB in the state. Give me John 28-14
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at North Hardin Predictions/Updates
Same old NH stuff going on today. Not surprising.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at North Hardin Predictions/Updates
Any live streams??
-
John Hardin 50 Iroquois 0
JH played well in this one. Had a running clock at halftime. Sets up an interesting game next week vs Harrison County who just lost to West Jessamine.
-
John Hardin 50 Iroquois 0
Final. Running clock by halftime. Dawgs get the first win of the year. Setup a good matchup against Harrison County next week.
-
John Hardin at Iroquois Predictions/Updates
John Hardin - 50 Iroquois - 0 Final