Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DawgsFan100

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DawgsFan100

  1. North is debuting their new turf field with this game. Probably not the one I would want. CAL should have running clock by the end of this one. CAL - 49 NH - 14
  2. Taylor County will roll in this one. I figured Etown would struggle but after watching them scrimmage KCD I thought they would be better than they are now... Taylor - 35 Etown - 12
  3. Wishing Frankfort the best as they try to turn the season around!
  4. Interesting game. Central Hardin kept it close for the most part against a more talented Manual team and Henderson struggled with South Warren after barley squeaking past Meade County earlier in week 1. I think Central Hardin will put on a show for the home fans and come away with a 27-21 win.
  5. Adair should win this one big. Larue hasn't looked good at all this year. Adair - 35 Larue - 6
  6. Male Bowling Green LCA Owensboro Catholic Tilghman
  7. After watching John Hardin vs Green County I came away impressed with the Dragons. Offensively they are hard to defend with big boys on the OL and skill guys that they use in variety of ways on offense. Hart County has to stop the run AND the pass. I know a couple of backs got banged up against JH so wishing them speedy recovery! I got Green County in this one 28-24.
  8. I would be very surprised if this game is not a running clock. Iroquois is awful on offense and special teams are a work in progress from what I have seen. John Hardin is very young but they play hard and are growing each week. Still working through some things offensively but defense is going to be very good for the Dawgs this year. Look for a running clock in the 3rd quarter and for the Dawgs to get the first win of the season Friday night! Next weeks matchup vs Harrison County looks to be very challenging.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.