Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RedHawk

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RedHawk

  1. Prayers to the Colonel players tonight, I'm hearing a Senior starter lost his Father unexpectedly last night. Heavy stuff for those boys.
  2. I'm headed down early tomorrow AM w friends & neighbors. Excited to see 3 CCH Colonels on the roster too!
  3. Watching the Elder game this past Friday night- I counted 5 sophomores that started and/or played most of the game. Bright future for these dudes. Have I missed anyone? Brandon Smith, Kiyan Miller & Jamir Kirtley Ethan Zekl (OL) Cameron Hennessy (special teams).
  4. Is it Friday yet??? I can't wait to see the rocking, packed crowd at Dennis Griffin Stadium home opener! Will feel electric! Go Colonels!!
  5. I heard an ambulance had to be called for a neck injury in the JV game and several others hurt. Hope it’s nothing serious for the CCH jv colonels.
  6. Yeah, I also heard he decided not to return which is really a head scratcher to me.
  7. I went- love the start of football season! CCH looked big ,athletic and strong tonight. Snaps were very rusty , special teams may need some work. Breds will be fun to watch this season and I’ll be rooting for them!
  8. What time is this scrimmage at? Is it hosted at CCH?
  9. Looks as if Dieruf is in the portal again this summer. Best of luck finding a great fit.
  10. Will be interesting if he does commit to UK, with them allowing Moeller's Matt Ponatoski (2026) play both Baseball and Football. Best of luck on this hard decision to Tyler and his family!
  11. Tuesday Dixie vs Ryle 5:30 @ Thomas More Wednesday Highlands vs Notre Dame 5:30 at TMU 9th reg championship/ Thursday 5:30 @ TMU
  12. Notre Dame beats Villa 5-0. Lucy Dillon had at least 14ks in her stellar pitching performance.
  13. Weather got the best today!
  14. Jonathan Fitz is second in batting for Xavier, currently at .306 and 4 HRs. Cam Boyd is hitting .288 leading the team with 9 HRs at Ohio U. Charlie Dieruf has had 5 appearances, with a current 10.80 ERA
  15. Roster Includes- Matt Resing- Junior (St. Henry) Chad Atchley- Soph (Simon Kenton) Logan Cones- Sophmore (Simon Kenton) Drew Barth- Sophmore (Highlands) Adam Forton- Freshman (Highlands) Ian Mann- Freshman (Newport Central Catholic) Noah McCarty- Junior (Christian Academy of Louisville) Jack Perdue- Senior (Christian Academy of Louisville) Will Harrison- Freshman (East Jessamine) Keeton Bach- Freshman (Augusta) Aaron Wichmann- Sophmore (Conner)
  16. Thomas More's roster is full of KY boys. Junior Matt Resing (St. Henry) is currently leading the team in hitting .384. He was in the Nation's Top Ten D2 players in hitting last week, including 3 HR. Nice job young man!
  17. Wow! Nice win SK. Not too sure about the Colonels this year.
  18. I heard Soph Nick Thompson for Covington Cathloic pitched really well last night getting help from Jackson Payne's bat. Nice job Colonels! Is Cole Krumpleman, 2026, injured? I was looking forward to seeing him pitch this year and heard he was getting some D3 interest.
  19. CCH bested the Blue Birds 8-6, holding off a Highlands comeback. Nice job young Colonels!
  20. Unfortunately the CCH audio is seeming to have WiFi problems and very static. I am going to try back in a few. Sounds as if it’ll be another great broadcast by Drew Danneman if they get NKU to get working,
  21. Congrats! Great hire for NCC! (Big loss for CCH but I’m positive everyone will be cheering you on.)
  22. I saw earlier today on CCH's Instagram page that the games were still on tonight. I also do not see this game staying too competitive. But I guess we'll see tonight.
  23. Ben Reeves, CCH 2024 is transfering to Kentucky! Congrats to Ben and all the hard work he put in! 3 Colonels at UK next year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.