Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ralph Roberts

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ralph Roberts

  1. Per the KHSAA scoreboard, you are correct.
  2. Yep. That’s how it works, eliminate some data to find out what it truly reflects.
  3. I’m thinking Andrew Nason from Woodford County.
  4. I thought the coaches were overly-focused on officiating early, the technical and resulting free throws gave McNick momentum they carried the rest of the game. A timeout when tied end of regulation, to emphasize taking the last shot, could have resulted in overtime or win. Great energy and effort by both teams, well worth the price of admission.
  5. Will the John Turner Classic games at Newport be available for audio or video streaming?
  6. I listened to this on the Holy Cross network, they do a great job. Sophomore Nate Rominger with 29 for the Indians!
  7. Agree. Logan Sanning made plays all night. Although they have it listed in the stats different, I believe the Geiser kid caused the fumble to stop a second half drive. Those sophomore Db’s held their own.
  8. The roster is up on KHSAA. I did notice Miller, the transfer from Arkansas is not listed.
  9. Congratulations to the Panthers. Impressive win for the district Title.
  10. With the additional target for O’Hara, I’m going with Cooper 42-34.
  11. I think for Ludlow to be fine the rest of the season, they will have to get better play at the Quarterback position.
  12. Congratulations to Darian Witherspoon! New head coach of the Greendevils.
  13. Tigers Sophomore RB Jordan Pendleton, 22 carries, 202 yards , 3 touchdowns. Strong work young man.
  14. I would expect it to be relevant to the victim, especially if they are a consumer of this awesome forum. That is my point.
  15. I would not expect the administration to discuss personnel issues with the public. I would however expect them to create a narrative to protect the system, some people may call that a lie.
  16. Week 2 was cancelled due to the suspension of the head coach, resulting from an accusation of a fireable offense.
  17. Good to hear the numbers are up. Rising sophomore Dameyn Anness is a beast. They have some really good athletes with speed. Interested to see Who will be quarterbacking.
  18. The Panthers graduated 10 Seniors Rising senior class of 10 players. Rising junior class of 5. Rising sophomore class of 4. No info on freshman. 19 returning players. New turf field. New coaching staff. Out of district tuition $250.00.
  19. Holy Cross over Beechwood Covington Catholic over St. Henry
  20. Raiders were down 41-25 at half. Impressive comeback. Panthers offense goes through Rice. He scored his 1000th point against Heritage with a 41 point effort. Averaging 31.5 on the season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.