Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Flea Market

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Flea Market

  1. I hear 3 candidates came on their own to take a tour of the school and the town. I am still hearing they are looking at a championship coach out of Georgia? If they can get him it will be a home run!
  2. Did Marshall get fouled on the last possession or did the Ref swallow the whistle?
  3. She is pretty good! I think she could take him today in a one on one game!!!!!
  4. Could happen as he worked with several of the coaches there?
  5. Marty is not the AD at Trigg now. He may be working in the school but he is not coaching or is he the AD.
  6. Dennis Pardue is out and they are looking for a new coach!
  7. I don’t think he has any interest in returning to the sidelines unless it would to help out his son. They would be a great fit and they could bring Joe back as a consultant!!! That would be a great Hall of Fame staff! Is Joe living on Barkley lake?
  8. He definitely is walking into a firestorm. I heard that Clevenger is still going to be working in the same building as he is a tenured teacher and they could not get rid of him. They thought he would take another teaching coaching position and leave? He fooled them!
  9. I am wondering if Clevenger is setting himself up to return when the super and principal are let go after this year? If his people get in power to make a pro Clevenger hire this could get interesting quick!
  10. How about doing the best he could with what he had? I don’t think Nick Saben could have done much better?
  11. Everyone needs a turf field! Good for them!
  12. The former coach had some really good years. It was real strange the timing of him being let go. He was a local boy who had been with them for several years and did a good job. I bet if they could get a do over they would not have let him go as the grass was not greener on the other side on this hire?
  13. You have a good point but remember the KHSAA is hurting for money. Unless they got Covid relief they lost a ton last year.
  14. Ballard Memorial and Fulton City are still around!
  15. It will not affect many students in a school. I would say 15-20 at the most. If they have to transfer they cannot play sports so this will stop many from leaving. This is not the same rule they have in college where everything is open!
  16. What kind of nickname would they call this mega school? This will be the big decision if this ever happens? Stars, Hoppers, Golden Tide, Little River carps........
  17. They might have applied but they are none of the names that I am hearing.
  18. Who are the available coaches left in the state? I bet there are still several good candidates out there looking to get a head coaching job. Bob Redmon lives in this area? Wonder if he might want to get back in the game??!
  19. Looks like the only one left will be Hopkins Co schools if this happens?
  20. What were the issues in Anderson Co? He does appear to have a good resume

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.