Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nuke LaLoosh

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuke LaLoosh

  1. Congratulations Boyle on a very impressive win!
  2. Thanks for the updates! I don’t have enough service where I am to watch at the moment. Much appreciated everyone!
  3. St. Xavier St. Edward (OH) Center Grove (IN) Ryle Covington Catholic
  4. Campbellsville wins this one, and I believe it will be with their third straight running clock.
  5. Behind the middle school where the track is now. In all honesty, it's a much better place to watch a game, because the field sits lower than the stands. There was no bad seat there, but they had a lot of drainage and parking issues. Plus, the press box was horrible!
  6. What @FSfan said is true, but also what @gchs_uk9 is true as well. Usually, the endzone in front of the field house and the first 10 yards on the visitor side are occupied by home team fans. The opposite endzone is occupied by the visiting fans. Still, I would rather see seating at the stadium. From what I am told, the hope is to have something like Barren County has built.
  7. A little interesting tidbit about the new turf. The current stadium was built in 1989, and the first game played on that field was against McCreary Central. The first home game on the new turf this year will be against McCreary Central.
  8. That is correct. This has been the setup for about 30 years.
  9. Casey County, like a lot of schools, made several upgrades this year. This is some pics of the finished product.
  10. Highlands Frederick Douglass Crittenden County Franklin County DeSales
  11. I agree with all the ugly and quick post. PC by a lot.
  12. Casey doesn't have the size they use to have. A very young team that will take a lot of lumps this season. Campbellsville with a running clock.
  13. Ashland may put another running clock on WJ.
  14. Adair should have no trouble in this game. If the Indians stay healthy, I believe they could make a deep playoff run.
  15. No sir. I will be continuing to do it the old fashion way for now. Pencil, a home made stat sheet, and a clipboard. I add up everything manually after each game and at the end of the season.
  16. Corbin Frederick Douglass Ballard Simon Kenton Newport Central Catholic
  17. I’m not hearing positive things from the Cardinals camp. I was told a couple of weeks ago, they have lost 6 or 7 players to Campbellsville. With all of the losses from graduation and transfers, I can’t imagine Taylor Co. being nearly as competitive as in recent years.
  18. What position will Dumphord play? He will be an asset regardless of what position it is.
  19. What stat app or record keeping system does your school use, and would you recommend it? I am wanting to find a record keeping app or system to input previous and future years stats into. Looking for something that would show all time stat leaders after data has been entered in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
  20. Congratulations Coach! I hope he does well and that he will have a long and successful tenure at Casey!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.